2006 Toyota Prius

The Green Machine by Annie on 06/23/2008. Trim: 2006 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 2 years.
Pros: We have owned this vehicle for over 2 years. It is absolutely awesome. If you drive this car properly, you can get 60 MPG. We average 58 MPG around town and 48 MPG on highways. It just takes a while to get used to driving to conserve on fuel. It is quiet and comfortable. We have driven it the last two years back and forth to Florida and have spent under $100 each way on gas. Lots of cargo room when you put seats down. I would recommend this car in a heartbeat to anyone. My husband is tall and fits great. Bigger inside than appears.
Cons: Salesman talked us out of GPS. Wish we had gotten it. Front dash display is too bright at night and reflects on window making it difficult to see, so you have to adjust dash display brightness from day to night.
Overall review: The quietest, smoothest, best MPG we have ever owned. Worth every penny we spent to buy it.
Absolutely reliable & amazing car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/01/2012. Trim: 2006 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 6 years.
Pros: First review ever written......I have owned the Prius since 2006 and have 98,000 miles on it. My whole family loves to drive this vehicle inspite of the fact we have other 'high end' cars. I have owned many other cars of many makes but no other car comes close. Just completed a round trip road trip coast to coast with zero problems and this was with it being fully loaded with heavy luggage. Since buying new the only expense has been oil changes and a couple set of tires and those only because my son after hitting the curb did not get the wheels re-aligned.
Cons: None whatsoever
Overall review: Just buy it.....you will not be sorry
Everyone should be driving a Prius by PriusBob from La Canada (near Los Angeles) on 05/22/2007. Trim: 2006 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Avg 43 mpg. Comfortable, easy to drive. Nav system is wonderful, sound system is great. Distinctive style. Pleanty of room for 5 passengers. Good working vehicle with fold down rear seats. Pleanty of storage space. Owned for over 2 years - never been to the dealer for repair.
Cons: Steering is a little "loose" at freeway speeds. Wind "popping" noise at freeway speeds with windows open.
Overall review: One of the best cars I've owned. Makes me feel like I'm making a difference with the environment. Saves money with high gas milage. No complaints!
carmine by BYLL W WPB FLA on 09/27/2013. Trim: 2006 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: practly everything, especialy the milage
Cons: pedals are to small, have instaled racing pedals, computer screen has glare, I have instaled a hood , also instaled tinted windows, side moldings, -pin striping, and window guards.
Overall review: fantastic car and fun to drive!!
go green by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/13/2012. Trim: 2006 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: economy reliability and space
Cons: nothing so far.
Overall review: super