2006 Nissan Xterra

Worth every penny by CTaylor on 03/24/2010. Trim: 2006 Nissan Xterra SE 4X4, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I was in an accident while pregnant and it was amazing the way it handaled the breaking as well as the traction. Even the damage was much smalled than what I expected to see when I got out of the car. We also own a Frontier, and comparing to it, the turning radius is amazing. It turns very tight.
Cons: Back shocks!!!! They are horrible. It hurts your neck and back if you go over a bump too fast. I have a baby and I have to drive super slow over speed bumps or any other holes in the road for the matter.
Overall review: It is one of the best vehicles we ever owned. I prefer an Xterra over a Jeep Cherokee or Grand Cherokee (owned both) any day.
Best SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/30/2006. Trim: 2006 Nissan Xterra S 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: TONS OF POWER
Cons: - NO AUDIO CONTROL ON LEFT OF WHEEL
Overall review: 10 out of 10
Ultimate isn't a strong enough word by mollyp on 04/24/2013. Trim: 2006 Nissan Xterra, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The most favorite thing about my Xterra os it's MINE!!!I tried out every SUV before buying my Xterra, before even starting vehicle I could tell it wouldn't easily flip. My husband had just bought me a brand new Lexus. Nice car but not me. I drove the Xterra about 5 miles, went back to the dealer, paid cash for my Exterra and left being one happy girl! My husband drives the Lexus but the Xterra is mine, I absolutely LOVE it and will drive it forever.
Cons: No dislikes!! I do follow the required maintenance bu the dealer and highly recommend following the manual, it's there for a reason.
Overall review: EXCELLENT
Review ID: #572077 Is this review offensive?
Test Driver
Saved my moms life!! by casey on 04/17/2013. Trim: 2006 Nissan Xterra S 4X2.
Pros: My mom owned this car. she recently got in a car accident and rolled her xterra about 3 times. this 2006 xterra held up pretty well and walked away with bruises. If you are looking for safety this car and seatbelt saved my moms life.
Cons: back seat is a little crowded
Overall review: Love the xterra!! very safe!
Review ID: #571913 Is this review offensive?
First and last Nissan by Not impressed in Sudbury on 11/19/2010. Trim: 2006 Nissan Xterra OR 4X4, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Lots of power, looks pretty cool.
Cons: Had to change front brake pads at 22000 k and have all the roters machined. Clamps holding heat shield on exhaust system piddly thin and rotted off causing an annoying rattle. Some kind of clunking coming from the rear end lately with 31000 k. Had to change battery after three years. Two recalls. Not good.
Overall review: Too much trouble.