2006 Mazda Truck

2006 Mazda Truck Prices
2006 Mazda Truck Fuel Economy
yes the ulitimate truck. by jerry on 10/29/2011. Trim: 2006 Mazda B2300 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: it:s a very good truck good on gas
Cons: it:s not enough room .
Overall review: this is a good truck for someone whoo want to save on gas and need some3thing small,
Mazda's unsung truck by Davo on 02/09/2007. Trim: 2006 Mazda B4000 Cab Plus 4 SE 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle adds different styling ques against the Ford Ranger, for me it is a better and cleaner look. Decent gas milage (traded in a Full size Bronco) and good handling. It looks like a truck and acts like a truck. I recieved a really good price new, three thousand cheaper then a comparable ranger and eight thousand cheaper the suggested retail.
Cons: The front buckets cut into my leg on long trips. but there is plenty of room to adjust my legs to get relief.
Overall review: I like this truck, I originally purchased it to hall yard work and building supplies for my house. It performs the job admirable. There is not a lot of credit given to the Mazda B series trucks, mainley because the Ford Ranger gets all the credit and Mazda does not market it as much as they do there cars. It has a better warrenty the the Ranger and though the sticker is higher then the ranger what the dealer is selling them for is a lot less. I use to own a 98 ford ranger, I prefer this one a whole lot more. The bed looks better then the standard bed ranger and has good lines. Plus the color schemes that you can get from Mazda are better then the Ranger. You would also be suprised on how many people do not recognize it as a veiled ranger.
My Mazda's Better Than Your Mazda... by Steve on 10/21/2006. Trim: 2006 Mazda B2300 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The B2300 will never be a racing vehicle; on the other hand it will not embarrass you when making a freeway entrance: the little four puts out very nicely when you let it wind. It will effortlessly pull a 6% grade at the speed limit simply by dropping to 4th gear: well within the engine's sustained rpm limits. The vehicle handles like a small truck (go figure), with a firm ride that improves with a small load. Steering is neutral and precise, and the heating and AC are much more than adequate. Fuel economy is superb for a utility vehicle. After adding Teflon to the engine, transmission, and differential I average 29 MPG on my commute to work (32 highway/24 city).
Cons: The steering wheel obscures some of the instrument panel for a tall driver. The shifter interferes with access to the heater control when in 5th. The vehicle is well sealed... to the point the windshield fogs unless the defroster is on or a window is slightly open and the heater is on. Since opening a window significantly increases wind noise I use the defroster (which activates the AC) more than I like. The stock mirrors leave dangerous blind spots. The maximum rated trailer load is only 1600 pounds.
Overall review: Value per dollar, this little truck is difficult to beat. I needed a basic utility vehicle, so the only "extra" I insisted on was AC. And I was pleasantly surprised at the overall quality of the vehicle I ended up with. Small stick-on mirrors designed for a full sized Chevy truck solved my "blind spot" problem, and the vehicle is actually fun to drive. With increased gas prices my truck has become the "default" vehicle for my wife and I, so our Chrysler (which is actually a pretty nice car) is only started once or twice a week). The little Mazda is an outstanding vehicle overall, and I highly recommend it be considered by anyone shopping for a small utility vehicle.