2006 Nissan Pathfinder

STANDS UP IN AN ACCIDENT by THOR FROM BOSTON on 08/04/2011. Trim: 2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4X4, Owned 5 years.
Pros: RELIABLE-AT 80,000 MILES GOOD AS THE DAY I BOUGHT IT
Cons: NONE
Overall review: THIS VEHICLE SAVED MY LIFE IN A CAR ACCIDENT
Lovin' My Pathfinder by Squeeze on 09/23/2010. Trim: 2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4X4, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great handling and throttle response, roomy and stylish interior, rugged and aggressive exterior styling. Minimum mantainence needed follow manufacturers guidelines and you shouldn't have a problem.
Cons: Leather seating not all leather, just the inserts. The second and third row seating could have been pushed back a little more, a little tight for adults. Access to spare tire is not the best. Bose system speakers are far to expensive to replace.
Overall review: I've had my truck for 4 years and still impressed with it. Other than the cost of replacement Bose speakers (purchased a new amp and subwofers for much less) and the leather seating (insert are leather the rest is some form of vinyl and starting to crack) I would reccommend this vehicle to others. Had a few recalls (gas guage and crash sensors) but Hudson Nissan fixed all for free, I'm at 45k miles and it's still runnining well. The exterior finish is very durable! Detail the vehicle once a year and wax every 2 months and the finish still looks like new (aside from the usual highway chips and dings). Overall this truck is a winner, Nissan did an outstanding!!! I should have waited until the V8 model was available but I'm very happy with my purchase.
I love my Pathfinder! by Judy; Northern California on 04/24/2010. Trim: 2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4X4, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Very comfortable ride and I drive over 2000 miles per month for my job. I feel very safe when on freeways because of the size and sturdy structure. On weekends I can haul furniture, yard supplies and my Golden Retriever but it can then transition back to a good looking, comfortable passenger vehicle. This is the best vehicle I've ever owned and I'm a baby boomer!
Cons: I don't really dislike anything about the vehicle. I am having to replace the radiator this week; car just turned 100,000 miles. Routine maintenance only so far.
Overall review: Excellent midsize SUV. Mileage is 18 mpg on freeways; about equal to minivans I used to drive.
Very Versatile Vehicle by MB from Pooler on 04/05/2008. Trim: 2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4X2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Versatile. Carries everything from antiques to horse feed and tack. Comfortable to drive anywhere, from long trips on Interstates to dirt road to barn. Also fine for city driving. Excellent only vehicle for single. A/C is great in summer heat and humidity and heating/defrosters take care of frost in winter. Good road visibility. Holds the road well in wet weather. Has every option that I enjoy on both short and long trips.
Cons: Wish gas mileage was better. Second and third row seating is cramped for adults. Difficult for adults to get into 3rd row seats. Have not used for towing horse trailer. Feel it would be OK for short trips here in the flatlands, but not for long hauls to the mountains.
Overall review: This is my retirement vehicle. I feel it will last and perform well for me as long as I need it. Purchased vehicle new in 04/2006 and have not had any problems with it. I do have it serviced, especially oil changes, at regular intervals.
az pathfinder by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/24/2007. Trim: 2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great size
Cons: small 3rd row seating
Overall review: Perfect size vehicle, handles just as well and as easy as any car(previously had a honda accord, and had no trouble trading to this suv), sporty looking