2006 Nissan 350Z

"SuperCar" by NYC' S Gumball 3000 WINNER on 11/04/2012. Trim: 2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring Coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Best CAR EVER
Cons: NONE
Overall review: I traded in my 2002 Mercedes Benz CLK 430 and thought i would never see another vehicle even close and the 350z is not only more but more fun and better to drive. very reliable and all. I upgraded mine with Sporty Kit, Intake system, Tsx wheels, and Matte Black Wrap. For the price this is a true sport ride and best for the price
I love my 350z by Wolfgang on 02/05/2012. Trim: 2006 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The 350z is a beautiful sports car that can be driven daily and still enjoyed on weekend get -aways. With 75,000 miles the car has only needed scheduled maintenance, and runs like new. It feels like much more expensive cars as far as performance and handling, but is reliable and economical to operate.
Cons: Some trim interior pieces lack quality and some gadgets are unreliable, like the tire pressure display sensors and the power seat buttons , and the doors on the storage spaces.
Overall review: I love my 350z
A Perfect Ride! by RAMO on 02/05/2007. Trim: 2006 Nissan 350Z Track Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: very stylish. awsome performance. very fast.
Cons: little clutsh problems but it can easily be fixed.
Overall review: if you have $35,000 to spend on a car, this is the ONE and only ONE that will fullfill your needs!!
AWESOME! by SPEEDsenzAZN on 01/20/2007. Trim: 2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring Roadster, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a dope ride! A compact 300 ponies, 260 lbs torque can really get you from point A to Z in the same amount of time from A to B with little effort. So with the Grand Touring roadster, you can do this with finesse...
Cons: The only gripe I have is the miniscule trunk (but if I wanted a convertible for its trunk space, I would have opted for a "not-so-fun" granny ride or a sedan w/ absolutely no leg room).
Overall review: In 2004, I owned a G35 cpe/MT. Wanted a convertible, so I traded it for a S2K in 2005. Since living in Cali, driving the S2K is fun on flat land, but a freakin disaster when it comes to the hills. I wanted something with the engine performance of the G with the verstility of the S2K. In 2006, I became the happy owner of the 2006 Z Grand Touring roadster. For the same price, you can buy the G coupe, but I can guarantee you that you will not have as much fun... I would know. 2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring roadster 6MT w/ navigation... $40k. A full tank of premo gas... $50. Knowing you drive something you love at 3@#$%?! mph... priceless. There are a lot of things money can buy, but for the thrill of the ride there's the Z.
Ultimate Ride by Gipper or Orlando, FL on 09/26/2006. Trim: 2006 Nissan 350Z Touring Roadster, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle is very quick and handles great.
Cons: The shift needs to be upgrade and placed on the steering wheel like Benz and Lexus. Still a great car to drive
Overall review: great sports car for the money