2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Good Buy by Ramblin Man on 09/24/2009. Trim: 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Room, handling, overall comfort, good gas mileage for this type of truck.
Cons: needs lighted gear shifter, automatic door locks, back up sensors, 5 speed tranny at a minimum, and engine improvements. Have had only one problem and that was with the Sunroof leaking, though this was corrected at the dealer and appears to be good.
Overall review: Overall it is a great buy, just needs some improvements to make it really standout. Not sure why this isnt more popular.
Great SUV at a great price - highly recommend the Endeavor!!!! by Lucky Gal in Sugar Land on 12/30/2008. Trim: 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the handling, brakes, interior/exterior design is awesome and gender neutral so both my husband and I love to drive it. As a short lady (5ft) married to a pretty tall guy, we both fit very well and can both adjust the seats to drive. Huge cargo and the backseats fold down flat and easily. Very comfortable in any seat. All the small nice details really add up too: the functional-not-too-fancy console display, the large roomy front seats, big windshield, center storage, adjustable seatbelts, easy to open trunk, and easy to get in. We were concerned about Consumer Reports ratings on the noise, but it's not an issue at all.
Cons: Perhaps a third row seat would be nice, but not a big deal that it's missing. Somewhat of a small turning radius, but for a rather large SUV, not bad at all
Overall review: The price was right for our 2006 Endeavor. Great value! We looked at the Pilot too, but ended up going with a newer Endeavor with less miles, at comparable prices. We are SO happy with our choice. Love the size, the way it drives and the price couldn't be better. Perfect guy or gal car, or for our future family. Interior is beautiful but not too complicated. Exterior design is the right combo of sportiness, ruggedness and beauty. Beautiful blue color, the AWD is perfect for us and it has a high towing capacity. Dealership added on the tow pkg for us, great guys (Gillman Mitsubishi Houston).
GAS SAVER by Tiff on 08/01/2008. Trim: 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This mid-size suv is great on gas !!
Cons: I wish they made more features standard
Overall review: i love my endeavor its great on gas
Highly recommended vehicle! by Mike on 02/25/2008. Trim: 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I traded my Nissan Xterra for the Endeavor due to the poor gas milage and uncomfortable ride of the Nissan. I have owned the Endeavor for two years now and have nothing but good things to say about this vehicle, great comfort, good gas mileage, great handling, no problems what so ever. I highly recommend this vehicle.
Cons: Did not come with a cargo cover for the back, had to buy it seperate.
Overall review: Great mid size SUV!
the hot monster by jaz on 12/03/2008. Trim: 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my endeavor. I've gone from bad car to bad car. And I finally got a car that I feel very comfotable in. And its an suv so me and my daughter have a lot of room in the car
Cons: Nothing at all. I really like the endeavor
Overall review: Very good car