2006 Lexus IS

The New IS by LexusISman on 02/03/2007. Trim: 2006 Lexus IS 250 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Most Lexus models get knocked on looking too much like a Toyota. The IS250/350 models however, have a look all there own. It's turns heads and you don't see them on every street corner like the BMW3 series.
Cons: I own the AWD version, which packs on some extra weight. The engine should be more powerful.
Overall review: I will absolutely consider another Lexus IS model when this lease comes to an end. Lexus has a solid customer loyalty program and if it the IS continues to outshine the BMW 3, I will get another one however it'll be the 350 or the IS-F.
After BMW 3 serie this is the best car you can buy, more reliable than BMW by Toby addicted to cars San Diego CA on 04/24/2010. Trim: 2006 Lexus IS 250 6-Speed Sequential, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like its styling, reliability.I have an IS 250 for 4 years and 3 months, so far it's been trouble free Also I enjoy driving it,very quiet ride , sometimes the ride could be a bit jittery. I like the interior design, front seats are comfortable, Impressive safety features
Cons: Although the IS 250 has an acceptable acceleration, it could have been designed with an engine a little bit more powerful. Having said so, driving it in the manual or sequencial mode it helps to boost acceleration. Of course the IS 350 has a more powerful engine,but it is more expensive and consumes more gasoline The trunk is a bit tight, but it is a sport sedan, is not a family car
Overall review: Very reliable, very good safety features, pretty enjoyable ride, nice exterior and interior In conclusion I give the car a 9.4
Goodbye BMW 545i...Hello Lexus IS350! by Debbye / Sacramento Area on 09/26/2006. Trim: 2006 Lexus IS 350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the sassy look of the IS350 and the 309 HP...It combines sport and luxury in a compact, fun to drive atmosphere. The Coach Leather is exceptionally soft, and the wood trim is beautiful. The sport shift is without a doubt, the way to drive this vehicle. The price is wonderful in the high $30K's.
Cons: I would have preferred to have the Bluetooth WITHOUT having to purchase Nav. And for those of us with long legs and lower back issues, an extension feature for the seat at the knees would have been great. My 2004 BMW 545i has the seat extension (which was the best part of the car!), but I couldn't justify the price for a longer seat area. I was dissappointed to find that the parking sensors and automatic tilt sideview mirrors were not standard features on the Lexus, but it didn't prevent my purchase.
Overall review: Since I stepped down to the IS350 from a BMW 545i, there are several small things that I miss. On the other hand, I have about 500 ($$$)reasons every month to enjoy my new IS350, and I anticipate a long partnership between us! It's a blast to drive, and has a style all it's own!! I'm extremely pleased with the power and with my overall purchase.
"THE BEST FOUR DOOR SPORTY VEHICLE" by SPEEDY on 05/15/2006. Trim: 2006 Lexus IS 350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Outstanding ride, power, and accessories beyond any car I have viewed or seen. It has a great sporty look and is probably the best looking in it's class for a four door
Cons: nothing??????
Overall review: Go test drive the car you will be amazed
Review ID: #491904 Is this review offensive?
Luxurious, Excellent by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/10/2006. Trim: 2006 Lexus IS 250 6-Speed Sequential, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Design, Engine, Handling
Cons: price
Overall review: Thank you Lexus