2006 Honda Insight

The greenest machine on the road! by Alex from SC on 04/20/2007. Trim: 2006 Honda Insight Hatchback w/ AC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Gas millage, looks, handles well in the corners because it is low to the ground, low emissions, helps the enviroment, and trunk space.
Cons: not even a factor....
Overall review: Awesome car, the first hybrid!
Dare to be different in this fun little environment saver by Kytsurfer from Ontario on 02/07/2007. Trim: 2006 Honda Insight Hatchback w/ AC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Pros: I love the look and the milage i get with it since i do alot of commuting.
Cons: I only have three things i dont like. 1. Its a little too small to accomidate all my sports equipment( but i love it anyways and make everything fit) 2. Its sometimes hard finding people who have any clue what to look for in terms of maintenace work and 3. too many people stand behind it talking about it when your trying to leave a parking lot or they leave hand marks all over the windows from looking in
Overall review: Its a fun little car on the road and always sticks out in a crowd! I drove across the boarder though the states just to test drive one and it was worth it!
Ultimate Conservation Machine 59.9 MPG by Ted Fort Myers Florida on 10/08/2006. Trim: 2006 Honda Insight Hatchback w/ CVT and AC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: So far after 3000 miles I am averaging 59.9 MPG. I can go over 600 miles on a tank of fuel. Climate control works well. Aerodynamic with no interior wind noise. Fillup about $26.00 from empty.
Cons: Sound system not ipod ready. Road noise from small hard low rolling resistance tires.
Overall review: Have found my experience satisfying. I am doing my part for concerving gas and reducing air pollution.
Great all-round commuter car! by Goatgirl, Detour, MD on 04/04/2006. Trim: 2006 Honda Insight Hatchback w/ AC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Awesome little car! Fun to drive, with a surprising amount of zip. Gets a little sluggish on hills, but the trade off is unbelievable gas mileage. Gauges on the dash show how the mileage is doing - we have gotten as high as 90 miles per gallon!!! - We average around 65. We can drive and drive and drive this car before we have to go to the gas station!!! Great little 2 passenger car for two old farts with grown children to sport around in. Great commuter car (140 miles round trip, 4 days per week). Enough room in the back for a large suitcase and a few other things. We love our Insight!
Cons: Lightweight car. If you're used to a heavier car (for me, a truck), the Insight takes a little getting used to. Sits very low to the ground. Sound system not the best, but very sufficient.
Overall review: We will always have an Insight in our driveway.
Adieu Insight by dave on 08/06/2006. Trim: 2006 Honda Insight Hatchback w/ AC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Engineering, fuel efficiency.
Cons: Front wheel tracking on freeway road grooves. road noise
Overall review: Awesome car. I own two. Dissapointed Honda will no longer make them.