2006 Lexus ES 330

Disappointing by Sam from NC on 12/28/2005. Trim: 2006 Lexus ES 330 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Reputation
Cons: Poor performance, cheap interior materials, just another camry
Overall review: It is my wife's car, she insisted on it, now she blames me for agreeing, she does not like it, she thought she will drive a luxury car but ended with a re-badged Toyota, wished she bought the CTS or the BMW I recommended
The best car for your money!! by Kathi on 03/07/2010. Trim: 2006 Lexus ES 330 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the style and size of the 330. I also get good gas mileage while still getting great pickup speed on the highway.
Cons: A couple of times the brakes didn't seem to work and I had accidents.
Overall review: Overall I would say I love my car! Outside style is upbeat and modern. Inside, I have many wonderful comforts!
Smart People's Choice by A Proud Camry Owner on 01/26/2006. Trim: 2006 Lexus ES 330 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling, roominess, high quality material and finish, extremely quiet interior, good option selection, safety features, small turn radius, proven reliability.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Great value. Feels and drives like a much more expensive car. Safe and reliable. I have driven Cadillac, BMW, and Volvo before but I know for sure that I will buy from Lexus again if I need another car in the future. They know how to build quality luxury vehicles at a reasonable price.
A 2006 Lexus ES 330 owner by A MSN consumer on 11/08/2005. Trim: 2006 Lexus ES 330 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Resale value, comfort, reliability, safety, great styling, luxury interior, high quality.
Cons: This car needs more power. A little hesitation noted in accelleration.
Overall review: I'm owning this car for 2 months now and I love it. This is the great car. I had 1997 Toyota Camry V6 and later I had 2001 Toyota Avalon XLS.I liked both cars but being honest, they could not compare with this 2006 Lexus ES 330. Many users say this Lexus's performance just like a Toyota but I think not. I love this car and my intention is to keep it for a long time.
Perfect luxury car by Norma from Texas on 01/09/2014. Trim: 2006 Lexus ES 330 Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Smooth ride. There is nothing like the smooth, "luxury car" ride--I love it! It is very comfy and roomy.
Cons: I wish my car's interior lights stayed on for about a minute in the dark, they don't stay on very long. Also, I don't like the "foggy, dull" headlights lenses.
Overall review: The positive by far outweighs the negative. Good looking, nice interior, smooth riding luxury car.