2006 Acura TL

A perfect pre-owned car by Drew from Mentor on 06/24/2012. Trim: 2006 Acura TL 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I've owned my TL for 3 years taking it from 39k on the odometer to 107k and haven't regretted the purchase once. The blend of comfort, power, handling, and value was exactly what I hoped it for. I can push in hard through corners and pass the majority of cars on the highway, or drive comfortably with 3 other adults in the car. It gets 28+ mpg with mixed driving, and always does more than 5k between reasonably priced oil changes (oil life monitor is great).
Cons: It would have been nice to have Mp3 playing capability instead of DVD audio, and an aux plug instead of a cassette player. There also have been some interior squeaks/rattles that I wish didn't exist, but I'm more picky than most people (my fiancé doesn't even notice them). The 105k service was a little pricey, but I trusted the dealership and didn't want to shop around.
Overall review: It's not the fastest, most comfortable, best handling or most economical car on the road, but it addresses each of those matters so well, in such a timelessly styled package, that you can't go wrong buying one.
BMW Quality at Half the Price by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/20/2007. Trim: 2006 Acura TL 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Sleek, Elegant,Quick, Stylish, with plenty of power to satisfy I have fallen in love with the Acura Tl model.
Cons: I do not have a blue tooth phone to exploit all the capabilities of the machine.
Overall review: I can't wait to go home and drive it.
Review ID: #520411 Is this review offensive?
No regrets by Tom S on 01/26/2011. Trim: 2006 Acura TL 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Peppy engine. Lots of features like Bluetooth and built-in sat radio. Great mileage. Roomy inside, but not big on the outside, so there is room in the garage and parking spots.
Cons: No aux audio input. Still has a cassette player -- weird! Rear seat pass-thru is rediculously small.
Overall review: I got my 06 about 6 weeks ago w/43000 miles on it. Love the car. Drives smooth, plenty of pep, very comfortable and gets better mileage than rated. Tons of features. Chose this over the G35, CTS, Camry, Altima, Maxima and Genesis.
sleeper luxury car. grab one by bungln 46350 on 10/06/2010. Trim: 2006 Acura TL 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great car. handles great, rides great and looks great. the sound system is outstanding and i love the hands free phone.
Cons: gas tank is too small
Overall review: bought this car with 30,000 on it and it still drives like new.
Acura TL by Motor Head on 08/26/2009. Trim: 2006 Acura TL 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have been driving Acuras since 1994, starting with the Vigor. I currently own three TL's; a 2000, 2003 and 2006. They are among the most reliable and trouble free cars I have ever owned. Dealer service used to be something that I avoided like the plague. Acura dealer service is spectacular. I had 2 BMW's along the way while my wife drove the TL's. Frankly I got tired of the snooty attitude exhibited by the BMW service dept. as well as the ludicrous bills.
Cons: Front wheel drive, while certainly having the edge on a wet road, unfortunately will never replace rear wheel drive for flat out performance. While noticeable improvements have been made since 1994, front end "squat and wiggle, still results when you pounce on it. The only other thing I miss is a built in USB port for my iPod.
Overall review: I have owned them all; Chevy, Ford, Buick, Olds, Toyota, BMW, etc. and would recommend an Acura TL to anyone; an extremely well equipped car and some of the best value for the money on the road. Moon roof, all power, leather interior, CD changer and available XM radio, all standard.