2006 Porsche 911

Porsche 911 cab = Engineering Excellence by SZ on 02/17/2009. Trim: 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: When you drive the car, it gives you a rock solid feeling - everything holds up together very tight. It is different from any other cars I drove. It makes me love driving again! Acceleration is right there for you when needed. It is just so much fun to drive and it is super reliable!!! True engineering!
Cons: Soft top got a few wrickles after used for a while. It doesn't bother anything but you want it perfect since this is really a perfect car.
Overall review: This is a car I like to keep forever. Porsche has real engineering excellence that no other cars can beat. Lexus is great but there is no fun driving it and I let my wife have "that one".
Great Road Feel & Confidence by Carlos from Orlando on 01/09/2007. Trim: 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Power, looks, handling, feel, and brakes. Great help with therapy (stress). You feel connected to the road and confident to take an Apex at high speeds.
Cons: Soft paint and glass (chips & dings)
Overall review: Well connected to the road (road feel). Bottom line: AWESOME Porsche!
Pound for pound - best car on the market today by Call911 on 01/26/2006. Trim: 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling, power, and comfort are all amazing. After dreaming of owning one since I was 4 yrs old, it still exceeded my expectations.
Cons: Cons: It is nerve wrecking to leave it parked where I can't see it.
Overall review: Worth every penny and more. I couldn't dream up a better car. More fun than a car should be. For the first time ever, I am actually sad when I reach my destination and the driving is done.
What can I say...A LOT by Lifelong Admirer, now proud owner. on 02/13/2009. Trim: 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: 2nd 911. 1st was a 993 I thought it would be impossible to beat. Best styling of any of the 911's, until...I fell in love with my "96 CS. All the style, twice the comfort, half-again the accelleration. Lost the power oversteer on the hard curves and the "snob appeal" of driving a car that not that many could get the best out of. The air-cooled engines were fantastic, but I have to admit the new engine placements with near neutral handling have won me over. The difficult moves are much more easily executed and then you're left with a comfortable, well appointed car for just driving straight ahead. Can even take it to the symphony!
Cons: Decreased service intervals don't give me as much opportunity to talk shop with the garage gang. The paint is a little soft, but the new glass hardening treatments really seem to work.
Overall review: Best of the two Porsches I've owned and best sports car under 100k ANYWHERE
The ultimate car for the money by Jonny on 05/16/2006. Trim: 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great car
Overall review: VER GOOD FOR THE PRICE
Review ID: #491962 Is this review offensive?