2006 Nissan Armada

2 3 4 5 6  Next
The Ultimate S.U.V. by Moris-Pompano Beach,FL on 01/21/2009. Trim: 2006 Nissan Armada SE 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Room for nine, very nice seated. Space on all three rows. Powerfull V-8. Quiet. Lot of toy's.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Doing 18 MPG, all miles, even with 22'. Huge space for HUGE Sound System. All seat fold down so lot of cargo space. No complains up to the moment. Lots o pictures means ton's of word's. cardomain-com/ride/3108946
After This One, My Next Truck Will Be Another Armada by Armada in Mexico on 07/21/2013. Trim: 2006 Nissan Armada SE 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fantastic for traveling in great comfort with excellent sound system, very stable, nimble (for its size), sure-footed handling, masses of power, great transmission that can kick down one or two gears at 80 plus mph, decent fuel consumption for its size & weight at 80 plus mph, great AC (we live in a hot tropical climate), great brake system, excellent longer range night vision thanks to great headlights (especially on high beam)
Cons: Third row seating provides an unusual legroom & comfort level compared to others in this category at the expense of baggage space behind it (the Suburban clearly beats it in this area), some intermittent issues with rear hatch operation - apparently an ongoing occurrence in this truck (needs manual option), paint a little thin chipped off edges of doors, roof starting to show signs of sun/weather damage (we have a carport so it largely happened prior to our purchase), door handle wear & scratches reveal different color of off-white plastic underneath grey surface color, expensive replacement parts (not unusual for this model tier), very expensive key replacement/coding/programming,
Overall review: I and my family of four are in love with the Armada. I saw it described by another reviewer here as a mobile living room and totally agree. Passengers ride in a level of comfort which makes for good times with detailed, enveloping music shared while the driver gets to enjoy a level of power and handling which one would not expect from a truck of this size. We just got back from a 1,400 mile round trip in the Armada - a comfortable, pleasurable experience spent purring along at 85-90mph through spectacular scenery in total comfort and with a decent level of gas consumption which surprised me given the mountainous territory we covered (we traveled from the Mexican Pacific coast to some of the interior high-plains states in Mexico). We were lucky enough to find the Armada we purchased with only 45,000 km on it (around 28,000 miles). In future if we go for another truck of this type and size, I simply can't see myself opting for any other make or model if given the choice. A hidden gem.
MUST HAVE by NORMS FRM CALI on 01/12/2009. Trim: 2006 Nissan Armada SE 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: THIS VEHICLE DRIVES SMOOTH WITH NO JOLTING WHEN EXCELERATING AT FASTER SPEED. I ALSO ENJOY THE RADIO ON THE STERING WHEEL SO THAT YOU CAN STAY FOCUSED ON THE ROAD. IT GIVES PASSENGERS LOTS OF ROOM AND GREAT FOR GROCERY STORE PURCHASES.
Cons: WHEN GAS PRICES ARE TO HIGH IT HURTS TO FUEL UP!!!!!!!!
Overall review: I WOULD RECOMMENDED THIS VECHILE TO ANYONE WITH A FAMILY TO MANUVER AROUND IN. LOVE IT!!! ECELLENT
Powerful roomy with electrical problems by Paul on 07/21/2008. Trim: 2006 Nissan Armada LE 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of room, very good acceleration (even at high elevations in the mountains), very good towing
Cons: I have had many electrical problems with the 12 volt plugs.
Overall review: Very powerful vehicle with lots of rooms. Seems to have problems with blowing fuses when I use the 12 volt plugs.
Proud Momma by Proud Momma from Houston on 07/11/2008. Trim: 2006 Nissan Armada SE 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Armada. Very roomy with an awesome sound system.
Cons: The steering wheel shakes really bad when I hit the brakes. Very bad on gas but hey...
Overall review: LOVE IT!!! Love the attention I get when I drive it too.
2 3 4 5 6  Next