2006 Lexus GX 470

2006 Lexus GX 470 Prices
2006 Lexus GX 470 Fuel Economy
!!KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON THE TIRE RIMS!! by CHLOE on 05/21/2009. Trim: 2006 Lexus GX 470 Sport Utility, Owned 3 years.
Pros: THE OVERALL DESIGN FEATURES ARE GREAT. THIS IS A GREAT SUV. PLENTY OF ROOM. NAVIGATION SYSTEM IS EASY TO USE.
Cons: !!KEEP AN EYE ON THE TIRE RIMS!! MY 2006 GX470'S RIMS BEGAN TO CORRODE. LEXUS WOULD NOT REPLACE THEM. MY LEXUS DEALERSHIP WOULD ONLY HAVE THEM REFINISHED AS WHAT THEY CALLED A "ONE-TIME GOODWILL GESTURE". THEY CAME OUT GREAT BUT HOW CAN I BE SURE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN?
Overall review: THIS IS MY 3RD LEXUS. I LOVE LEXUS VEHICLES. I THINK THEY ARE GREAT CARS. OVERALL I LOVE MY GX470. HOWEVER, I WAS VERY DISSAPPOINTED THAT IN JUST 3 SHORT YEARS THE TIRE RIMS BEGAN TO CORRODE. I TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF MY CARS. THIS WAS A BIG SHOCK TO ME. I HAVE NEVER OWNED A CAR LONG ENOUGH FOR ANY CORROSION TO BEGIN.
Stylish and impressive. by Wasper, Paradise, CA. on 02/04/2008. Trim: 2006 Lexus GX 470 Sport Utility, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Complete quality throughout the entire vehicle.
Cons: Interior wind noise.
Overall review: I conducted a survey of like vehicles before pruchasing the Lexus GX470. It ranked top considering all aspects including owner and expert reviews. I'll buy another one in a few years depending on the outcome of comparable makes and models.
The Black Beauty by Old man from Louisiana on 06/11/2007. Trim: 2006 Lexus GX 470 Sport Utility, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: Best ride I've ever owned.
2006 Lexus GX470 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/01/2007. Trim: 2006 Lexus GX 470 Sport Utility, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What a great SUV. Handles well, nice suspension, comfortable seats, love the reverse camera - makes it easier to park in those tight spots in the city. Interior is very nice. I like how the second row seats you can adjust their recline.
Cons: I took the third row seats out, they really are not useful, but in my opinion that goes for all 3rd row seats in all of the SUVs of this size or smaller. Would like to have seen a single cd loader to compliment the 6 CD changer.
Overall review: Very Happy
I love my GX by Sterrrrrr on 10/30/2006. Trim: 2006 Lexus GX 470 Sport Utility, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance and comfort is excellent. Completely reliable thus far. A rock-solid luxury SUV with functional luxuries like rear-view camera, auto wipers & headlights, and a very good navigation system. The Mark Levinson Stereo system rocks like you cant imagine. Offroad capabilities are superb...lots of 4-wheeling options...lots of skid plates.
Cons: Rear (3rd row) seats are small.
Overall review: Expensive, but well worth the price.