2006 Land Rover LR3

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
4 Wheel Drive Me Away! by Rosalind, Bedford, Pa on 01/29/2009. Trim: 2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Quality, comfort, service excellence....unbeatable actually. Mileage much better than stated....I can get 20- 24 on the road and 15 to 18 in town, depending on how I'm driving and the weather conditions. Nothing can beat this 4 wheel drive system. Believe me I've owned them all.
Cons: Pretty much nothing....ok, needs a bigger clock....
Overall review: Love, love love this vehicle....I have 65k miles on it already and I practically live in it because of my job. (Real Estate) Would recommend it to ANYONE!!!
Capable, if misunderstood. by Jess from California on 10/14/2012. Trim: 2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The LR3 has the best off-road performance you can get unless your willing to deal with the archaic Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (and only the Rubicon trim is comparable in capabilities). In the used car market you can't touch it's prowess and comfort for the price. It's comfortable, quiet, and very safe. It still competes very favorably with brand new SUVs. Most models have every bell and whistle the average Joe can want - and a few they didn't know they want (steering headlights was a nice suprise for me).
Cons: The maintenance can be overwelming to those who have to pay for easy stuff like oil changes. Land Rovers require regulare care and attention. If you choose not to keep up on maintenance the little things will turn into big things, and that's where the Land Rover "reputation" comes from. They are not Toyotas, but no Toyota will ever reward you the way an LR3 can.
Overall review: Overall review? Hmmm... Go drive a well maintained one and see for yourself. The LR3 (and all Land Rovers in general) occupy a very small spot on the map where extreme off road capability and everyday usability and luxury cross.
Awesome SUV by FAST S on 05/19/2010. Trim: 2006 Land Rover LR3 SE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great ride, comfortable, amazing in the snow and offroad. Several long trips, we got 20 mpg with 4 people in the car
Cons: I wish it came with the TDI diesel engine.
Overall review: Don't listen to consumer reports. This has been an excellent car for us. Land rover service is great.
Land Rover just keeps getting better! by Michael R on 05/13/2010. Trim: 2006 Land Rover LR3 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very comfortable to drive and be a passenger great in the snow and rain fold down reat seats---huge amount of room! overall fantastic SUV=love it love it
Overall review: Had a 1996 LR Discovery and this 2006 LR3 is amazing and I can't believe the ten year difference makes that much but it does! air ride suspension is fantastic-!! I am a tall guy and this SUV has great leg and head room
My favorite car by far! by Michelle from Eagle ID on 04/02/2009. Trim: 2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is my second LandRover and I love everything about it. We also own an 08 Lincoln Navigator that pales in comparison to the LR3's ability to handle ice and snowy conditions. We actually fear getting stuck in the snow in the Navigator. And that thought never enters our mind in the LR3. The LandRover is definitely our winter car. We've used the 3rd row many times for full size adults and it's been extremely comfortable. I love everything about it.
Cons: My only wish is that LandRover made a larger version with the 3rd row. With 1 child and another on the way and a large dog, we fill it up quickly with all our gear on roadtrips.
Overall review: Would highly recommend this car to anyone with some winter driving to do!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next