2006 Subaru Legacy

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
First Time Subaru Owner by Northern CA on 07/29/2012. Trim: 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 i Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased this vehicle used with 39K miles about 7 months ago and simply love it. This is my first Subaru, previoiusly I have only owned Honda and Toyota. The legacy has more power than my 03 accord and has a much more sporty ride. Love the auto-manual transmission and all wheel drive is perfect for the snowy mountain roads and very comfortable and fuel efficient for long roadtrips. Almost bought a lexus IS250 AWD but am soo fortunate that I let that deal pass me by.
Cons: My only dislike is the stereo system - under powered and does not have a rich, quality sound to it.
Overall review: Awesome car and I look forward to hundreds of thousands of miles of safe travels.
hKnQGuMTnZ by Lighting Bug, Northern CA on 07/08/2012. Trim: 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 i Limited, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Information is power and now I'm a !@#$ing dicttaor.
Cons: Information is power and now I'm a !@#$ing dicttaor.
Overall review: Information is power and now I'm a !@#$ing dicttaor.
The Greatest Buy Ever!!!!!! by Shaw Colorado on 10/13/2011. Trim: 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I owned a 01 Nissan Maxima for ten years and after all the problems i got the Subaru. I got it with 45,000 miles and from the first test and every time I drive her, is just like the first time. My favorite part is once you hit 3000 rpm and the turbo starts going. Granted I have made some performance mods to the car but drives just as smooth and clean as when I bought her.
Cons: There is nothing wrong with this car as long as you know how to take care of your baby.
Overall review: Greatest car I have ever owned, I even went and bought the brand new one as well so now I can compare years. I love the 06 just as much as the 11
Limited 2.5i by Sam R From Philadelphia on 01/29/2006. Trim: 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 i Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: You get a lot of value for the sticker price. Great mpg, loaded with features, stylish appearance, and an affordable luxury car. AWD is a plus and the handling is great. The overall quality of the car is excellent.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Great value in a car. Lots of luxury and good performance that won't break your pockets.
Diamond in the rough by Richard, Atlanta GA on 12/27/2005. Trim: 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything but the cons. Everyone should at least look at this car!
Cons: Interior, simple but comfortable Navigations system a few years behind the competition limited inside storage no locking rear fold down compartment
Overall review: Looks great next to BMW's, Acura's and Lexus's and out performs cars $10k more expensive. You won;t see them everywhere, and I can't say it enough everyone should test drive this car if you are in the market for $30k to $45k. You get more with this car then any other.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next