2006 Suzuki Forenza

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
darn good by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/08/2008. Trim: 2006 Suzuki Forenza Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Reliability, fuel miliage, & comfort
Cons: Like most front wheel drive vehicles when it is cold outside even after a warm up period the acceleration is slugish
Overall review: A- No car gets a straight A but this is pretty close
Nice Ride by LongDrive from Kansas on 07/30/2006. Trim: 2006 Suzuki Forenza Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It provides a very smooth ride and I have had no problems with starting or acceleration. I liked the fact that I could get a 5 speed. It is one of the first things I look for in a car.
Cons: The seats are in between for me. I need the seat to be able to go back half way between where it is and the next notch. The only problem is that I also have tried to get the cruise control. I bought my car last Dec and I still don't have it installed.
Overall review: It's a good car for the money. I definately got more than I paid for with this car.
Ultimate Lemon I would trade for you-go at this point!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/23/2013. Trim: 2006 Suzuki Forenza Base, Owned 7 years.
Pros: STAY Clear!! Owned bought brand new 14 miles. under 10,000 mi door handles started breaking, not covered under Warranty. Suzuki had recall took into dealership my daughters iPod was stolen. 15 min after we left airbag light came on, they were going to charge us to fix it. 45,000 miles had to start hitting the automatic floor shifter to get keys out. Again contacted dealership not covered. research most owners do not like their cars. unless they bought for under 4,000 cheaply made! We are stuck with ours after paying 14,000 putting 3,000 in upgrades and 5,000 in repairs at 112,000 were stuck!
Cons: Cheaply made parts. wiring problems, coolant problems, transmission problems. the price of up keep. You have one get your oil changes etc done way before they say you need to.
Overall review: Poorly made poor customer service at Suzuki. do not buy their cars! Stay clear!! I own one and I wish I didn't!!!
Lemon by Suzuki Lemon Owner 2006 on 02/22/2010. Trim: 2006 Suzuki Forenza Base, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Car is roomy and drives fine.
Cons: After my warranty ran out parts start falling apart on Forenza under the 36,000 miles or 36 months but I had the car for 3 years with only 24,000 miles on it. Had console broke apart on me, oxygen senor go out, passenger airbag light had to be reset, power steering leak and tire went flat on car under 19,000 miles and dealership did nothing about it. Dealership was not helpful and Suzuki says they are so helpful in customer satisfaction and that is false.
Overall review: I would not buy a Suzuki because there are sedans that get better mileage and have more room in the cabin space. Suzuki is behind the times and will not change because the Japanenese owners won't listen to customers constructive critisism anyway.
Try it you might like it. by Terry J on 08/19/2009. Trim: 2006 Suzuki Forenza Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It is roomy and has enough options.
Cons: No horsepower, troubles start after warranty expires. Better parts and more horsepower are highly recommended.
Overall review: Nice for commuting and owner replacements.
Review ID: #542032 Is this review offensive?
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next