2006 Nissan Quest

great van shame about the brakes. by julie on 09/01/2007. Trim: 2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 S Special Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: plenty of space inside, excellent touring van you can fit everything inside this van it's huge.
Cons: apparently well known to nissan techs the braking discs wear extremely fast (mine needed replacing at 30,000 miles and i consider myself an average driver). This is a recurring problem that nissan have not yet felt important enough to fix.
Overall review: if i was guarenteed the brake issue was fixed i'd definately purchase the 2008.
Nice Van by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/20/2007. Trim: 2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 SL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style,confort , power
Cons: none
Overall review: Lots or room and powerful. Nice mini van. Iwould recommend
Traveling in Comfort and Style by Ann from Florida on 06/23/2013. Trim: 2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 S Special Edition, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love my van. When ever we travel as a group we take my van. Everyone I know that has road in my van love it. Very comfortably. We have had 4 adults and 3 car seats in my van at one time. Great for families. We have small children who can get in and out very easy. I also, have 2 parents that are older and have no problems getting in and out. My dog goes with us too. Sometimes we have to put her cage in the way back. Lots of storage space, so you can still have all the interior room.
Cons: I live in Florida and run the air all the time, when the air is on there is a slower acceleration. I agree the DVD compartment on the side of the passenger seat is a poor place for it. It is difficult to play movies for the people in the back. You can't play the radio if the DVD player is being used. I wish there was 2 screens. I had to replace both sensors in my van, I thought is was a major transmission problem. If you replace a sensor replace both. Running boards sit real low and sometimes hit speed bumps.
Overall review: I love my van. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a family car or a person with pets. Excellent to travel in.
The Shuttle Takes Off! by Titan1c from Columbus, Ohio on 06/23/2008. Trim: 2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I had a lot of jealous neighbors when I brought this van home. I compared the Toyota Sienna and Honda Odyssey minivans to the Quest, and for the money, I could not have gotten a better van (which is longer, wider, and thousands of $$ less). Stow away third row seating, two video screens for the DVD player, outstanding acceleration, back up camera, all leather with the SE trim...with a white van and a black bra...it is nicknamed the "shuttle" in the subdivision. Outstanding ceramic brakes (saved me in a multi-car pile up on I70 18 months ago), 24 mpg, great skylites...what is not to like?!? The only thing I don't have is the navigation, and for $2,000, I'll "suffer" with a map!
Cons: 1st and 2nd row seats need to be more "bucket" style, and the DVD player being underneath the passenger front chair, tough to get at with console up (Nissan corrected this in the 2007 model)
Overall review: I have loved this van since the day I got it. I have had it for just over 2 years...98,000 of mostly highway miles, one 60,000 mile check up (nothing major wrong), regular oil changes, once a year detailing, still looks and runs great!
great van by penny on 01/07/2008. Trim: 2006 Nissan Quest 3.5 S Special Edition, Owned 2 years.
Pros: easy to get in and out and the backup camera
Cons: where the windschield wiper stick is
Overall review: enjoy it very much