2006 Suzuki Verona

poor car by buddy from Winston Salem NC on 01/03/2013. Trim: 2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Interior
Cons: Hesitation Hwy speed take off.
Overall review: Performance very poor
No Wonder Suzuki Discontinued This Car by Dave from Pottstown on 04/23/2007. Trim: 2006 Suzuki Verona Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior and size.
Cons: Engine stalling, constantly occuring check engine light and peeling passenger door handle.
Overall review: I should have known something was up when I bought this car in March 2007. I drove it off the lot brand new for $12,000 with 17 miles on it. At 1,100 miles the engine light came on followed by engine hesitation at highway speed and complete engine stalling at stopsigns. The car has been returned and my money refunded. If the Verona was to be Suzuki's flagship, what does that say about the quality of it's smaller cars and SUVs.
nice comfrotable care by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/30/2007. Trim: 2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Pros: the room and comfort pretty stylish. performance is good on highway. i don't like the fact that i have to buy airfilters or any other part from dealer and your regular auto zone or walmart dont carry.
Cons: buy parts from the dealer.
Overall review: it has been a good car to me it runs good. i like the way it looks it's pretty. in and out
VERONA or LEMON? by Tammy Summerville, SC on 03/26/2007. Trim: 2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The stylish body, sunroof and leather seats
Cons: THe clicking in the front end, the poor to no pick up, the fact that it does not hold its value.
Overall review: I had it in the shop 6 times in the first 4 months and had to get American Suzuki involved to get it right then. Now the propblems are back and less than 19,000 miles. Johnny's Suzuki is not interested in the customer, only selling as many as they can. They refuse to go an extra step to make it right unless you force their hand, thus I am seeking an attorney. This is the worst experience I have ever gone through and I am the mother of 4 to give you an idea of what I am capable of. My husband and my moter have bought Suzuki's as well and no problems, just my Verona. 3 vehicles they have sold due to me and they do not care about the raw deal! Guess the car salesman is still "A car saleman".
Super Fine Car by Pesiba on 03/20/2007. Trim: 2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great styling, lots of room, standard features that cost a lot more on competitor vehicles. The engine has sufficient power and torque during city and highway driving. A rather quite engine and nice handling. This is one engine that begs to be revved high rpm! It is definitely not a Ferrari but I have no problems keeping up with traffic. I have not had any problems with my car (28,000 km) so far.
Cons: I wish there was an option to disable the adaptive transmission that tries to learn the drivers driving style. The radio could be better.
Overall review: This is a super fine car with lots of features. The power is decent and will keep up with any Camry or Honda. Some people expect this car to perform like a Ferrari or a $100,000 car. It is not. What this car offers are features at an affordable price and nice styling that turns head.