2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Prices
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Fuel Economy
"The Perfect Little Car" by PT Patti on 05/17/2011. Trim: 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited Edition, Owned 5 years.
Pros: It is a versatile good car. Still get compliments on it! Good gas milage and it is excellent as a passenger car as well as hauling various loads from furniture to groceries and supplies. A/C and heater are quick and VERY good. Great little car for taking your friend to work!!! Very comfortable and easy riding and driving.
Cons: NOTHING!
Overall review: Same as above
Ok car for what it is. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/18/2012. Trim: 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the style. Mine is a Touring edition, and I have had custom pin striping put on it and I love the way it looks. The carrying ability is amazing. I have hauled way more than a small pickup could have.
Cons: MPG is HORRIBLE. Have had to replace in the year I have owned it, cat. converter, control arm bushings, both front struts, one strut mount, both outer tie rod ends, spark plugs, wires and upper intake gasket have to be replaced to do the tune up on it. The interior hold dirt and stains VERY easily. Also front seats are NOT comfortable at all.
Overall review: I do like the car. But there are some issues that I do not like, such as interior quality, mpg and all the front end parts I have had to replace already.
My PT Cruiser by chrissie on 03/18/2012. Trim: 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I am able to see over other cars. It's roomy for my two children and all the Christmas packages, groceries, etc. Backseat is split and one or both come out. Storage under seats as long as you have nets. Shelf goes acros trunk so what I store is not visible. Spare tire is outside under the car. With gas prices $3.59 a gallon, I fill up on $40 and run all over for at least 7 days. Great sound system.
Cons: There is a small blind spot that I had to get used to.
Overall review: With regular oil change and check ups, this is one of the best cars I have owned.
gas gusler by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/30/2010. Trim: 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Edition, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Body and Interior
Cons: Gas Mileage
Overall review: Very poor on gas mileage
This is the worse car ever made.... by I got ripped... on 11/09/2011. Trim: 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Convertible, Owned 5 years.
Pros: When you get rid of it...
Cons: To many to list
Overall review: Car it the worse vehicle I have owned in 35 years of driving. Chrysler has made the cheapest car they could and dressed it up with the body type. Radiator fan keeps going out ( 4 in 5 years) causing engine to overheat. Motor mounts are made to flex to lessen the bad ride and they break within 30,000 miles. Air conditioning system is faulty and is expensive to fix. Shocks and struts need replacing every 15,000 mile and are expensive. Interior is cheap and made of plastic. noisy ride and windows do not roll down when icy conditions exist. Fuel line is made of plastic over engine and breaks easy. Do NOT buy this car... you will be sorry and regret it if you do. Mind sucked so much I let it go back as a repo because no dealer would take it as a trade in and I would never sell it to anyone in good conscience...