2006 Hyundai Santa Fe

Poorly manufactured parts! by Devin - Dallas, Tx on 09/22/2010. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 2.7L 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I liked the styling, handlying, interior design. Seating is somewhat comfortable on extended drives over 400 miles. Rearseating is comfortable. Plenty of trunkspace. Audio system is great. I changed mine though to accept flash drives.
Cons: Before we left the showroom floor I had the rings that surround the running lights replaced -pitted. Then the 2 transmission sensors @ 9000 miles. 15,000 miles both head light lenses started crazing very badly. Replaced. 19,000 miles both rear window pillors rusted out - replaced. about 38,000 miles both lenses that illuminate the license fell out - replaced. And at this same time both rear door handles were cracking. replaced at 58,000 miles. At 44,000 the fuel rail inside the engine quit. The mechanics collected a white deposite that looked like granulated baking soda. The car presently has 59,000 miles and the two door pillors on the rear window are already pitting and discoloring.
Overall review: Great warrenty - that is your only saving grace !!!!!! Would I ever buy another Hyundai - Absolutely NOT !!!!
Very attractive SUV at a better price by content on 07/17/2008. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 3.5L 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like this older Sante Fe look more because of the curviness of it compared to the 2008 model. We were offered to trade for the 2008, but I just didn't like the 2008's new style enough to give up mine. This is a cute SUV with the extra space that you find in the more boxier models. I am so happy with this vehical, that I never look at other make SUV's and feel I have a lesser vehical. I feel the others are way too overpriced for what they consumer gets. I have just as much at a much more reasonable price.
Cons: Turning radius could be better. I have cloth seats and would prefer leather.
Overall review: Plan to keep this vehical in yard, and look for a used more economical little car to comute with. This is one of the SUV's that gets the best mileage (22-24 mpg), but now a days we need something with 35+ miles per gallon, till the price of gas goes down.
Nice Ride by Bryan on 05/12/2012. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 2.7L 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: comfortable ride,cloth seats seem to be a higher grade than most,sleek interior,nice cargo area,comfortable backseat with plenty of leg room
Cons: although it has more leg room than most we test drove it still needs more leg room for driver
Overall review: over all nice vehicle .We have the 2.7 v6 4wd,with sunroof a must.As long as you're not over 6'2" you'll be alright
Love my Santa Fe by Jo from VT on 08/02/2006. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 2.7L 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very roomy, styling is great, awesome vehicle
Cons: I have less than 500 miles on my new Santa Fe and the mileage is not good, wish the arm rest was more forward, seems to be shaky when braking at speeds of 60 or more
Overall review: Excellent vehicle for the money!
BEST SUV EVER! by Owner123 From Winnipeg on 02/11/2014. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the Fuel Economy and the Power of the Turbo! And the AWD in the snow works amazing!
Cons: No Power Lift Gate as an Option but not the End of the World.
Overall review: I LOVE my 2013 Santa Fe best vehicle I've ever bought!