2006 Chrysler Town & Country

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Junk on wheels by Cale on 06/29/2011. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Town & Country LX, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love the stow-n-go for both 2nd and 3rd row seating.
Cons: Many, many problems. It has 55,000 miles on it and we already had the power steering fixed ($1,100), a piece broke on the spare tire (warranty covered it), back windshield wiper does not work, interior driver side light does not work, A/C hoses and condensor needed to be replaced (over $800). Spoke to a spokesman for Chrysler and was told "that's why you should get the extended warranty". How about you just build a better vehicle so you don't need all the ridiculous extended warranties!!!!!!!!!
Overall review: Hate the vehicle, can't wait to get rid of it.
This is the perfect van by Reverend on 02/06/2008. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Town & Country Signature Series [Discontinued], Owned 3 years.
Pros: Awesome van
Cons: Window tinting is a little light
Overall review: Great value
I am not a " soccer mom " .... by Stubby Driver on 01/13/2008. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Town & Country Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Even if its a " mini van " She does what I need it to do. I subcontract a delivery route that I have to use my vehicle .. I previously had a plymouth that was a real champ !! this one is the standard wheel base which makes it " stubby " but, does take my daily pallet load well. other than having to put a unique decal on back to let folks know I am NOT the soccer mom.
Cons: few little bugs wish I could locate a better reliability section on this vehicle really.. I tend to drive lots of miles right now, with 37K the power steering pump is going out and this makes me unsure of the rack and pinion. I do my maintence llike clock work so, repairs shouldnt be too frightening. the last van was a champ with over 460K not one major repair ..
Overall review: Does what I need it to do for a dual purpose vehicle .. other than that pesky " soccer mom " label that has been bestowed upon the vans now .. we will have to put up with the stereotype. although I wish the " turbo option " was there ( joking ) its that commercial with the colts Payton Manning quarterback .. very funny.
2006 spring special by Simon from Seattle on 06/03/2006. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Town & Country Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The great options, including the fold and go. We also love the power doors and rear hatch. It is a great van for the price!
Cons: Radio reception could be better, and road noise could be less.
Overall review: Overall it is great, can't wait to take a road trip.
MOMMY by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/11/2010. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Town & Country Touring, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The styling is not that bad.
Cons: We have had this van since 2007. After a while the driver side sliding door would NOT lock/unlock. It still does not. The water pump went out. The sliding doors decide to clode on you when you open them. im kinda nervous about of getting out of the car... the door might close on me. The materials in the car seem cheap to me, the plastic is plastic looking. I feel like Chrysler just slapped the car together. Didn't think that the car should LAST! There is JUST plastic and cloth in this car! Im just saying beware buying Chrsyler products. PLEASE!
Overall review: i would not say its bad but nor would i say its good... like i said BEWARE!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next