2006 Kia Optima - Early 2006

2006 Kia Optima - Early 2006 Prices
2006 Kia Optima - Early 2006 Fuel Economy
Good buy by Tulsa, OK on 11/13/2013. Trim: 2006 Kia Optima - Early 2006 LX, Owned 7 years.
Pros: low to the ground wind doesn't grab it when on the highway
Overall review: Good buy for the money. 2 kia car owner love them. Well built cars.
Comfort, Quiet, and Power by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/01/2008. Trim: 2006 Kia Optima - Early 2006 LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: So far I love everything about it.
Cons: So far nothing
Overall review: For the price it's worth it
Drive one and see for yourself by Don on 04/29/2007. Trim: 2006 Kia Optima - Early 2006 EX V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lot of car for the money with leather & moonroof. Smooth & soft ride. Quiet. Warranty is outstanding.
Cons: Doesnt have heated seats.
Overall review: I also own a 05 Honda Accord EX with same pwr equipment, roof, leather etc. Side by side they are equal for the fit and finish category. Same for interior materials quality. The Accord handles better, more precise however the Optima has a softer ride but you loose a little in the handling dept. So far car has been as trouble free as my Accord for approx $5,000 less.
Love my car by hb on 02/06/2007. Trim: 2006 Kia Optima - Early 2006 EX V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Cons: None at the moment
Overall review: I love it
Loved it so much that we bought two.. by Christina in Hagerstown, MD on 01/11/2007. Trim: 2006 Kia Optima - Early 2006 LX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Alot of car for the money
Cons: Gas mileage
Overall review: I love my Kia..thought I would get a little better gas mileage but it is not terrible. Plenty of room, and even loaded it keeps up in traffic. We loved it so much that my husband bought a used 2005 Optima.