2006 Nissan Titan

NO BAIL OUT by GNAR SHREDDER on 07/15/2009. Trim: 2006 Nissan Titan LE King Cab 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: POWER for much less then those BAIL OUT trucks. No wonder GM is going under, taking TAX payer's money and Dodge will be building HEMI's for the 2011 Nissan Titan trucks.
Cons: 30,000+ miles and nothing to worry about.
Overall review: Nissan Titan is a great truck built in the USA.
Titan's the only way to go truckwise by Semper Fi Guy on 02/01/2009. Trim: 2006 Nissan Titan LE King Cab 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: awesome price, great handling, stylish. Purchased brand new. I'd much rather drive this than some basic, bland Escalade truck or Chevy or Dodge. Awesome torque
Cons: stereo is a little weak- paid extra for the upgraded Rockford Fosgate system and it's weak
Overall review: Overall, this is the only vehicle I'll drive from now on. I'm on my 2nd Titan, and will purchase a third next year
Best truck out there by Rocko05 on 11/20/2008. Trim: 2006 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: excellent truck, drives like a sports car i would recommend this truck in a heart beat. A big person can sit behind the driver with room to spare lots of extras
Cons: My truck had alot of electrical issues and master cylinder problems on my first 36,000 miles and have not come back and a very short warranty
Overall review: even with my initial problems i would not trade my truck for any other
The truck I always wanted and more! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/12/2008. Trim: 2006 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent ride, as well as all the features. This is my second one And safe! My 04 rolled twice at 70mph and with 5 people in the truck NOT ONE PERSON WAS HURT except for seatbelt bruises. I highly recomend any Titan!
Cons: Gas milage not real good but it is a truck after all
Overall review: I am impressed with the ride, styling and really everything about the truck is exceptional. I have had Dodges, and Chevys in the past while I liked the Chevy well enough but the Titan is really just that much more.
Hail the Titan! by BMan on 07/03/2007. Trim: 2006 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Tons of power and torque. Fully boxed frame. Great ride quality both on and off road. Roomiest cab of any full-size crew cab. Fit and finish of interior far superior than competitors. Sprayed-in bedliner and power outlet in bed are great. Utilitrac system is phenominal for securing loads.
Cons: Nothing at all.
Overall review: Many people complain about the gas milage with the Titan, but what do you expect from a truck that weighs ~6000 lbs and has 319hp and 379ft/lb torque? For the money, the Titan is the best truck overall on the market today.