2006 Chrysler Sebring

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
BLUE THUNDER by ROBERT on 01/02/2011. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like that it starts every time ,has a very nice ride ,the inter should have been a little better I thank but thats just me.
Cons: the rims are cheap, can hear out side noise
Overall review: A good car for the money
stay away by don in denver on 05/08/2006. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nothing
Cons: poor visiability, poor gas milage for a 4 cylinder,22mpg in the city, 27 at best hgw, no headroom, this car was given to me as a company car and i gave it back after one month, road noise, head room, poor fuel quality, they can keepthis car
Overall review: very poor example of a car
Sebring! Awesome Road Trips! by Avon lady on 02/06/2008. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Easy access; trunk, fold down rear seat-1/2 at a time; handles well, in traffic, curvy roads,even does pretty well on snow or ice. Looks good, except, in my state, the license plate blocks the grill, looks much better w/o plate.
Cons: Very low to the ground, a little difficult to get out at a curb. Seats aren't as comfortable as I would like, however, they do support you for driving.
Overall review: Mostly, I LOVE my car! It has never failed me, -30 to 100 degrees, it always starts, warms up well, (except the steering wheel, so, I put a cover on it in winter), cools off VERY nicely in summer. Sound system is excellent quality! Great accelleration, gets out of it's own way, as we used to say.
Not the granny car you think it is. by gookysue from missouri on 01/03/2008. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: gas mileage, comfortable, quiet
Cons: 4-door
Overall review: i would recommend this car to anyone wanting good gas mileage, and comfortable seating on road trips.
Love Love Love It! by katie1nel on 11/12/2007. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a great car. I love mine and the compliments still keep coming even though I've owned this car for over a year now. I find this car to be quite roomy and I have no problems with the headroom or leg room in the front seats....I'm 5'10" tall too. Gas milage is great, looks are impressive, extremely reliable.
Cons: Not a one. I see a lot of blind spot comments here but I have never had a problem
Overall review: This was the first new car I ever bought. I got this mainly because it was in my price range and I am not disappointed in the least bit. Glad I got the 2006 model, as I'm not at all happy with the look of the 2007 no matter how many gadgets they add to the interior.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next