2006 Dodge Stratus

Dodge Stratus-Will compete with any car from Japan by Lennie Hillsborough, NJ on 04/28/2009. Trim: 2006 Dodge Stratus R/T, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The visability is exceptionably good. Also, the vehicle has no problems starting. I have not had any problems with this car. Gas milage is great for a car this size. This is my second 2006 Stratus. My first one was totaled in a crash during a severe ice storm. The crumple zones did their job, and I came out from this accident without injury. In fact, had others been in the car, they would not have been harmed either. My Stratus gets about 30-32 MPG. Descipline yourself to drive at reduced speeds and you will enjoy this spacious car for its class.
Cons: I think the hood-lines, trunk-lines, and doors, should have a snug fit like those of their Japanese competitors.
Overall review: Want a safe, solid car whic can deliver good MPG? Then check out the Stratus. I purchased my second Stratus from a rental car dealer selling their fleet. The good cars stay, and are sold on their lot after passing 111 point passage check-up. Used car dealers offer only 35.
GOOD FAMILY CAR by AKTOY4ME1 on 02/11/2009. Trim: 2006 Dodge Stratus SXT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: GOOD STYLING, VERY SPACIOUS, COMFORTABLE SEATS. TRUNK HAS ENOUGH ROOM FOR 2-3 BODIES.
Cons: THE 4-CYL ENGINE IS A LITTLE UNDER POWERED, NEEDS BRIGHTER HEADLIGHTS. BODY IS EASLY DENTED. ENGINE FAILED AT 17,000 MILES. TRANSMISSION SLIPS WHEN ITS COLD. TIME CONSUMING TO GET AT THE BATTERY.
Overall review: NICE TRY FOR DODGE, BUT I SEE WHY IT WAS DISCONTINUED FOR 2007. THE I-4 WAS A POOR CHOICE FOR A MID SIZE CAR. SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A NISSAN ALTIMA.
Helll Yeah!!!! by Joe P on 10/02/2008. Trim: 2006 Dodge Stratus SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its very roomy, and spacious, the trucnk has a lot of room in it and rides nice
Cons: its easily dentable compared to foregin cars such as the vw beetle, i hit one snow bank and i have a dent the bug hits a sno bank and just gets scratches
Overall review: very good car, for the money that you will sepnd
vary nice car by terry on 12/24/2011. Trim: 2006 Dodge Stratus SXT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: it is vary nice and it has lots of room and vary nice looking and it is a vary good car to buy are use it is a vary nice car and it fits everyone and even my moms gide dog so we like this car
Overall review: if u looking for a good car buy this one it is good on gas and it is a vary nice car inside and out
Strat rider by Nealeoso for Electric 2020 on 08/26/2011. Trim: 2006 Dodge Stratus SXT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great cruise control and handling. Spacious for a family of 4 with luggage room.
Cons: The trunk brake light can easy be blown if you slam the trunk to hard.
Overall review: I had my vehicle for 5 years with no issues except regular maintenance. I drive an average of 20k miles a year since I've had it. Riding to OH and from GA on I75 and I77. I continue with normal maintenance and still maximizing mpg. Its sad to see new vehicles under 30mpg on the highway. It does look like we want to be independent of foreign oil. Which is why i plan to ride this one til the wheels fall off then convert it to fully electric vehicle. Its called brain power use it.