2006 Infiniti FX

2006 Infiniti FX Prices
2006 Infiniti FX Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
The Untimate Practical Sportscar! by Entertainment CEO in San Diego on 12/13/2010. Trim: 2006 Infiniti FX35, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It is tight and corners as well as my last Porsche, yet it is very low maintenance with a much better factory warrenty. We have owned 6 Infiniti's and we are hooked!
Cons: I can't think of a thing!
Overall review: The Infiniti FX is fun to drive, sporty, reliable and low mainenance. We have two FX's at the moment and when we purchase another car it will be an Infiniti FX. We are hooked on the handling and quality!
infiniti by mini man on 09/11/2006. Trim: 2006 Infiniti FX45 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: its nice it fast and its the best suv out there
Cons: noting
Overall review: i like the infiniti fx
An AWESOME AUTOMOBILE! by Infiniti Loyalist from Summerville, GA on 07/07/2010. Trim: 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I Love the styling of the vehicle. It is unique and sleek. The acceleration and handling give you the feeling of driving an upscale race car. The ride is noise free. A very good fit for a good price. The Smart Cruise Control....AWESOME....The car could virtually drive itself.....
Cons: The navigation system could be a bit more user friendly. The bluetooth system makes you sound as if you are far away or distanced. No other complaints.
Overall review: This vehicle is VERY reliable and VERY COMFORTABLE. I went from driving a muscle car to purchase this vehicle. I am NOT sorry I made the MOVE. I feel as if I am still driving a muscle car with the luxury feel. I will stay with Infiniti as along as the vechicles are availalbe.
I won't be trading this bad boy in for a long time... Amazing crossover! by Kara from Jersey on 12/30/2009. Trim: 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I got the full Tech package - I officially can't live without a backup camera and adaptive cruise control. This car practically drives itself. My boyfriend calls it the 'Bat Mobile'. I love it, love it, Love It!!! And the fact that I never ever take my keys out of my purse? AWESOME.
Cons: Pretty bumpy ride... Not super smooth sailing like Mercedes... Surprisingly, my main complaint is my HVAC. Heats up and cools down just fine, but it's not super powerful 'blow you away' air force. Takes a while to heat upcool down the interior. Honestly, I can't think of anything else. I seriously love pretty much everything about this car.
Overall review: Fabulous car, does everything I want, even for a 2006!
Infiniti Junk by Maine on 11/15/2009. Trim: 2006 Infiniti FX45 AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The engine performance
Cons: Brakes have been problem since new, dealer repaired 2x, now its time again and the car is out of warranty. Exhuast, 47k miles c'mon, I have had 3 new jeeps in the past never had to replace brakes or exhaust always traded before they wore out.
Overall review: Total junk and very over rated
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next