2006 Volkswagen Touareg

06 VW Touareg by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/13/2006. Trim: 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handling, performance, utility
Cons: somewhat over enginered, expensive to sevice if taken to dealership
Overall review: excellent vehicle for most applications
german through and through by tom pns on 09/04/2007. Trim: 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6, Owned 2 years.
Pros: feels safe and secure
Overall review: a calassy vehicle for the money you pay
The Ultimate SUV! by Fortlady in Texas on 04/08/2010. Trim: 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great dependable vehicle. Handling is superb. Mileage is around 20 - 22 mpg if I drive speedlimit, 16-18 mpg if I drive fast. Very minor issues with this vehiclle. Had the V8 and it was awesome but the V10 is spectacular. Will keep this car for a long time especially since they do not make it any longer in the US.
Cons: Not much to dislike. If I had to say something it would be the location of the cd player. I like it being in the front of the vehicle instead of the side rear compartment. Wish I had XM or Sirius but can add this if I really wanted. I would like a charger to stay on for charging phone when I am running errands and my cell phone is low. Minor details!
Overall review: Sterling Volkswagen in Abilene, TX is an awesome dealer. Service is fantastic and would definately recommend. The Touareg is a fantastic vehicle on the road, dirt roads and trails in Colorado. Love to take it down Blackbear Pass! This vehicle is by far my favorite vehicle I have ever owned. The best handling, comfort, style and dependable vehicle on the road!
A very very good truck by John on 11/02/2009. Trim: 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great handling and is comfortable - the interior is first rate
Cons: The cost of tires and brakes
Overall review: This is the best car I have ever owned
The perfest SUV by Dan on 05/31/2006. Trim: 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V8, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is an awsome car
Cons: Navigation map needs to be improved
Overall review: Do not buy a 2004 model. Go with 2005 and up