2006 Infiniti QX56

The Perfect SUV by Mike on 12/26/2008. Trim: 2006 Infiniti QX56 RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Strong, luxurious vehicle. Roomy and full of features.
Overall review: A good friend of my has been driving an Escalade fot two years. He rode with me and fell in love with the QX.
great buy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/06/2008. Trim: 2006 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent power train, 4wd unstoppable, looks elegant but functional.
Cons: Squeaky sunroof No auto lock doors
Overall review: Excellent vehicle we love it and will buy another
BEAUTY AND BRAUN by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/15/2007. Trim: 2006 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looked and drove everything from Lexus LX 470 to Cadillac Escallade.None compare.I got for my wife, as she liked the white pearl with the tan interior.We got extra from the dealer pinstriping,gold accent on emblem's ,and the light wood package which really makes it stand out.We also added three lcd screens with dvd player as we have three small kid's.Having just gotten back an hour ago from a 1000 mile trip, I can tell you there not an option,THERE A MUST!Each kid has seperate tuner with their own wireless head set so they can watch three seperate thing's.NO ARGUING! Very quiet ride,and exellent turning radius.All features work excellent.Extreemly strong (underrated).Extreemly happy @ 1.5yr
Overall review: Could not be any happier.If you like a roomy, well built,good looking, reliable truck, look no further .Wife loves to drive it , can,t hear a peep out of the kid's.Next thing you know, she'll say I can leave ESPN on 24 hours a day.I guy can dream, can't he?
Great SUV that will suite mostly Anyone by Lexofam on 11/27/2006. Trim: 2006 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Purchase MY QX56 4wd & got a awesome deal. My family and I love the size, elegant front facias which sets it apart from it's cousin, the Nissan Armada. Easily to read and use button on dash, seats fold flat, the rear door has a cool touch close feature. Pretty decent gas mileage for and SUV this size & nice size tank. We took it on a 3000 miles road trip Loaded up and averaged 14.9 miles per gallon. The Nav is easy to use but not a voice option as I think it should be like other Lux. automakers. Nice Bose system, HID headlights, supportive seats all three rows, plus very roomy in 2nd and 3rd row(though I would not sit in 3 row being 6"1). Blue tooth works well with our treo's. Very Fast!!!
Cons: Not as luxurious as Lexus or BMW or even Lincoln. Fit and finish isn't top notch that should come from infini. Ride isn't as smooth for this Luxo SUV as you would expect for this class. Small sun roof, No integrated nav for hVAC, Audio, Voice & treo or other Blue tooth phone books. Gated shifter hard from my wife to move in and out of gear, small DVD Screen, and should have a better audio than a basic bose 10 speaker system. The audio is good but not what I expected from infiniti, maybe a nissan carryover. Should have hi/low HID, not just Low. Also should have a quiter interior, much road noise after a long trip that had me thinking I was driving a nissan car based truck, but not too bad.
Overall review: Overall, this is great SUV, I would recommend buying it for the size and price, which is about 12,000 cheaper than Lexus and BMW loaded with same features(plus larger everywhere). You can't get a better SUV for the size, price, service and features. Plus gas mileage is good for what I think about an SUV this size. Everywhere we went, someone was asking about it, or just staring. The Chrome is really nice and not over the border with Bling like the Caddy Escalade. If infiniti upgraded the quality in a few areas and keep the price within it currently prespective, I will be upgrading my QX56 when that time come around. My kids like the roomy interior, and my wife likes the High seating and car like drive and I love just being a "dirt bag" when asked to shofer everyone around. You will not go wrong, and mostly all the bad reviews were from 2004 models with brake issue and some quality. Consumer Reports hasn't reveiwed the 2006 model, which quality issues were corrected
Review ID: #501948 Is this review offensive?
The Ultimate SUV by KING on 10/06/2006. Trim: 2006 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I own one and it is the best vehicle anyone can own, it has all the possible storage capacity, power and seats.
Cons: I LOVE THIS VEHICLE
Overall review: Its, high, powerful and very nice looking