2006 BMW X3

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Perect Small Size SUV by FunDriver from Los Angeles on 07/29/2006. Trim: 2006 BMW X3 3.0i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the ride of BMW. I truely enjoy driving my X3. It is roomly and cozy.
Cons: None.
Overall review: It is a fun car to drive.
Drives great when you have it by Co, Driver on 01/16/2010. Trim: 2006 BMW X3 3.0i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Pano sunroof, great AWD system
Cons: Just hit 32,000 Miles, and car has been in shop for over three weeks, at first they couldn't find the problem , now my car has a new fuel pump, all new sensors, a new transmission, and a dignosis that they still can't fix. BMW engineers are now involved, and a puma case has been opened, I will know more from the dealership in a week. 3 year old car in the shop for almost a month- scary
Overall review: This is my third BMW, and I can honestly say my last. I've had several Lexus, and an Infiniti, and I could always hit at least 60,000 miles before any problems, BMW's drive fantastic but if you're looking for reliability look elsewhere.
Great SAV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/18/2006. Trim: 2006 BMW X3 3.0i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling, BMW Performance, large sunroof, maintenance is included for 4 years, full body paint (2006 addition), AWD standard, premium sound system is great.
Cons: Interior and leather are kind of cheap looking. Gas mileage around town is not too good so far. Highway MPG is good though.
Overall review: My X3 has the Sports Package and Premium Package. I love everything about it except I wish it got a little better MPG around town. I'm not getting the 16MPG its rated, but it's still pretty new.
The Ultimate SAV for the driver in you! by Raver on 04/18/2013. Trim: 2006 BMW X3 3.0i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely love this SAV! I have had SUV's in the past such as the Ford Escape, Ford Edge and Subaru Outback Limited Wagon. This BMW rocks them all! Don't get me wrong, I loved my Subaru Outback and still would recommend that car for inclimate weather performance but for spirited, fun to drive dynamics, I love my BMW X3 3.0i! I love the way it accelerates, handles, and looks. I also like the fact that when people ask me what I drive, I can say I drive a BMW and they are impressed!
Cons: The things I do not like about his car are whenever I start it it feels like it is straining to start. As a matter of fact, after owning it for a week, I got stuck in a parking lot due to the battery not having enough power to start it up! I had to have my girlfriend come and give me a boost with her Geo Prizm! The next day, it wouldnt start again and I had to have it towed to my dealer to see what the problem was and they couldnt replicate it. Since then, it hasnt died again. Also, the brakes seem to make a funny grinding sound when you slow down. I had my dealer check it and they say my brake pads are good and they dont know why it does it.
Overall review: Overall though, I love my BMW and I am always looking for a reason to drive it fast. These X3's like all BMWs love to be driven fast. If youre in the market for one, do your research. Before you buy, take it to a mechanic you trust and have him inspect it to make sure it is ok. Otherwise you will be empyting your pocket fast. If you find one with low miles and is in pristine condition at a great price, then I highly recommend this above all in it's catergory if you are looking for a performance SUV. If you are just looking to drive the kiddies to soccer practice and don't care about pure performance, than go with a Subaru Outback.
Review ID: #571931 Is this review offensive?
excellent small SUV by daydreaming on 08/14/2006. Trim: 2006 BMW X3 3.0i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: comfort, perfect size
Cons: accelerate slow
Overall review: great vehicle
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next