2006 Mazda Mazda6

Speechless by Doug from Singapore on 02/02/2011. Trim: 2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Sports Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The pickup and performance is really really quick for a 4 potter, around 9s for 0-100km. Add in a aftermarket air fliter and it's even better. One of the best car brake ever seen in a standard sedan. Interior finishes, choose the leather package if you can, they can really last.
Cons: Turning radius is a tag too big, and also noise in the cabin, but something nice about the audio is that it will turn louder as you go higher up the speedo. Bumpy as a sports sedan configuration, but just need to go abit slower at humps.
Overall review: Still Less Mazda6 was sold in the same period as compare to accord or camry, but after 5 years, there are more M6 on the road, so that does mean something about it. Overall, if you want to get the new M6, may want to consider the older version if you are looking for more Zoom Zoom.
Awesome car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/25/2012. Trim: 2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Sports Sedan Grand Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a very safe car to drive. This is the second 6 I have owned. I was in a head on accident in my first which was an '07. Only minor scrapes. It is good on gas and alot of fun to drive. I loved it so I had to get another. Plan on keeping this one for a long time.
Cons: Dash storage compartment lid hinge was broke when I bought it used. After two attempts I still can't get it fixed.
Overall review: Great car that has not dissapointed. Would definitely recomment!
Good Car! by Yankee in Virginia on 11/10/2009. Trim: 2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Sports Sedan Grand Sport, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Appearance and features are great!
Cons: Tire wear...I am just under 30K and 2nd set of Pirelli OEM tires are almost shot (have lifeteime alignment and tire rotations, etc.). Also, ocassional hesitation or slow speed increase when accelerating.
Overall review: Other than the tire wear and rare acceleration issue, this care is great!
mazda6 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/15/2009. Trim: 2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Sports Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have the manual 5 speed with 33,000 miles on this baby. This car handles like it is on rails, it is fairly quick too for a 4 cylinder. This is a great sports sedan for performance and handling which is very affordable with an aggressive, yet refined exterior look. The interior is solid but is not as refined as the toyota or honda in this year of 2006. Although you are paying much more for those models. I have had no problems at all with this car in any way and better yet got 33 mpgs carrying two adults, full luggage and going through the mountains of virginia with the ac on 3/4 for the entire trip of 260 miles... You cant beat that. For city driving i usually get around 28c my shiftin
Cons: interior not as refined as honda or toyota but more sporty
Overall review: breaking in a car is very important and continuing with consistent shift points results in better mileage.
Mazda6 Gets a reaction Out Of People! by Oregonthunder on 08/08/2006. Trim: 2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Sports Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car turns heads. I traded in my 2006 Toyota Corolla in on it. Lets just say my Corolla never turned any heads. I have every option except leather seats and the navigation system. Automatic/Manual 5 speed transmission. Great burst in Manual. In 5th gear in about 3 seconds. It is very fun to drive. At night everything lights up on the inside.
Cons: A few more gadgets would be nice, like the dodge caliber has. I am a gadget person. The 200W Bose system thumps, but not as good as I would like. It sounds good though, but needs a little more bass. In the future would like to see up to a 350W Bose system. I would like to see a high performance muffler added to the standard package to make this car even better. Needs Bluetooth technology.
Overall review: Great Car! Good Looking Car! Always get complimented! I feel great driving it, even at the sacrifice of the MPG I got with my Corolla. It is not a boring ride, thats for sure. It handles nice and has excellent cornering ability. I think the consumers report article was a little off on it assumtions of this vehicle. I recommend it, but do what you want. I don't want everybody driving a hot car like mine.