2006 Kia Rio

Totally love my 2006 Kia Rio! by Patrick from Lubbock, Texas on 02/04/2014. Trim: 2006 Kia Rio LX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Vehicle has unbelievable gas mileage. It is also very well-built. I bought the 2006 Kia Rio as a used car from an individual and have owned it for two years. It has 80,000 miles. The car is trouble-free. Just amazing. I live in Lubbock, Texas and drove this car to Augustan, Georgia last summer and to Santa Monica, California this summer. The car drove smoothly and consumed very little gas. I am amazed by the quality of this car. I love my Kia Rio!
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Amazing car. Very reliable!
Don't buy by Driver from Calif on 05/29/2013. Trim: 2006 Kia Rio Base, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Compact good mileage
Cons: Kia wont tell you they have a problem with the timing belt will break and cause the valves to break and hit pistons. Will have to replace the engine now. Also they have a problem with the vacume system that shows a problem with the engine
Overall review: Would not buy another Kia.
Highly reliable compact car! by Patrick Sok on 02/20/2013. Trim: 2006 Kia Rio LX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fabric of interior, smooth handling, and no mechanical problems.
Cons: Consumes more gas then I thought it would for a compact car.
Overall review: Excellent car for the amount of money I paid for.
It Is great! by DO on 04/02/2011. Trim: 2006 Kia Rio Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice handling, good Gas mileage and lots of space in there!
Cons: NONE!
Overall review: A little reliable car that look great!
Kia....WOW!! They really do have the power to surprise. by LaTrese from Colorado Springs, CO on 12/17/2005. Trim: 2006 Kia Rio LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Kia's theme this year is the power to surprise, and every day I drive my car, it does just that it surprises me. It's great on gas, I get 40-44 mpg on the interstate. Easy steering, everything is conveniently placed and it's a very comfortable drive. It has a surprisingly smooth ride also. Its quite, I have read some reviews of the older kia's that say they are pretty loud. But this one is quite. It's be redesigned and I think they are much cuter. You can't beat the warranty. It cost me between $20-25 to fill it up, I'm good for 2 weeks; I'm not a home body either so that's awesome gas mileage. The perfect starter car, I recommend it over a Hyundai or any other in it's class.
Cons: 2 things I dislike about my car. The car only comes equipped with one armrest that's for the driver. The passenger is left to fend for themselves, it usually results in them reaching over and using mine. Also this is bad and can be precieved as lazy but...I don't like the fact that the seat belt warning light/sound indicator will keep going until the driver puts on the seatbelt. I live in Colorado it gets cold sometimes and I would rather drive to the mail box so I don't buckle up. Instead of beeping a few times, shutting up and going off. The seat belt warning light keeps blinking, the noise just keeps beeping until you buckle up. GIVE ME A BREAK KIA! That not a flaw just annoying :)
Overall review: Once again...really great car they really are improving the over all quality of this car. It surprised me and it will surprise you. I was total against getting a kia total against driving one. Now I am totally wowed, shocked, floored.....SURPRISED.