2006 Hyundai Tiburon

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
First Car by Michael from Alabama on 06/20/2012. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car is quick, stylish, hip, young, well equipped, and over all a great value. Has the leather seats, sunroof, 6 speed, huge sound system, keyless entry, awesome bucket seats, roomy trunk, fog lights, cruise control, dual exhausts, and beautiful looks!!!!
Cons: Gas mileage isn't wonderful. Back seats do a terrible job of being seats. Resell is pretty terrible. And reliability isn't like Toyota but then again Toyotas are ugly and boring and slow.
Overall review: I bought this as my first car. Paid $5,400 for it from an auction. For that I got every option available for that year. It only had 64k miles on it too. But it was in the shop for 4 weeks getting a complete clutch overhaul. What was suppose to cost $600 ended up costing almost $2000!! But I didn't pay much for it at the beginning so not too bad. It has little problems like the sunroof leaked so I fixed it with a some hose clamps from Lowes. Radiator broke but I fixed it myself for $50 and a Saturday afternoon. It has been a wonderful car. Had it for 2 years and now it has 101 thousand miles. Never broke down. People always want to ride with me cause its a cool car, until they are forced to sit in the back seat. Also my friend who is 6'5" can't sit in the front with out opening the sunroof. The 6 speed manual is lovely but barely gets over 20 mpg in mixed driving. I would recommend this to someone on a budget. It will put a smile on your face and only cost a feew dollars.
Sporty value by Piper on 11/02/2007. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GT LTD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great value. Fun to drive. It's no speed demon, but plenty quick (V6)
Cons: Nothing so far
Overall review: Highly recommended sporty looking car on a budget.
high review by michelle,indiana on 12/03/2005. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very sporty and stylish-not a gas guzzler
Cons: back seats are small-no head room
Overall review: if your carefree,i suggest buying this car
Awesome sports car for the money by Love my Tiberon from Tampa on 10/14/2012. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Sporty, quick acceleration, great braking, fun to drive, lumbar control excellent for back sufferers, great sound system, good fuel economy.
Cons: Not much. If I am picky, the sunroof takes a while to open, but the pop-up feature works fine. Not a good ride for anyone over 5'9" due to low ceiling.
Overall review: I did a lot of research looking for a reasonbly priced sporty car that I could live with for at least 4 years. Well, it's now 6 years old and I plan on keeping it. Had Hyundai kept this model I would have traded for a new one, but since they discontinued it, there was no way I was going to buy another car. The only issue (?) was to replace the battery at 11 years, many cars would be on their third battery. Recently, the driver's inside door handle broke in half but I am hard on pulling the door. I have the rear seats folded down for storage. Love it when people do a double take and are shocked when they learn it's a Hyundai. Great car, great acceleration and also quick deceleration if you drive as fast as I do. Hope to run it into the ground, probably 20 years from now!
Sporty but efficient! by Brittany from Beaumont on 07/22/2011. Trim: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sporty, wonderful gas mileage, good sound system for a stock system, fun to drive!
Cons: Very tiny (although that is expected for a coupe!) and it's lower to the ground compared to some other coupes.
Overall review: I absolutely LOVED this car & wouldn't have given it up aside from the fact we needed something bigger for our family. The gas mileage was amazing compared to my previous vehicle & I always got compliments on it. I'd definitely reccomend this car to anyone, any age.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next