2006 Audi TT

Eine super auto by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2006 Audi TT Roadster quattro, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The car has performed better than I ever expected. The styling, options for seating and handling are what makes me keep it. Although its not super expensive it show a stage up on most other cars.
Cons: If anything, (and there is very little one can dislike here)-- perhaps the factory brakes. I have had after market brake pads and rotors installed, that perform better then stock.
Overall review: Over all I have driven and owned two other cars I feel in this class or near it. The Nissan Z 350, big motor and gas hog (sold it) and the BMW. Both take a second seat to the Audi tt.
06 tt quattro by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/14/2013. Trim: 2006 Audi TT Coupe quattro 3.2, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The look and style is absolutely beautiful and just about everyone agrees with that. I think this first generation has a timeless look. The AWD Quattro corners like its on rails . The Bose radio sounds good. The Zeon headlights make night driving much easier as I'm older.
Cons: I bought the my 06' tt Quattro V6 used with 43279 mile on it . I've had the car 3 years and 3 months and it now has 80,000 miles. I like the look of the car inside and out , It handles like its on rails . I'm very disappoint with Quality . I've had the car at the dealer 11 times since I owned it with various problems costing at least 10 k in repairs. I think two costly repairs were miss diagnosed. In my opinion the real truth in German engineering is make a car beautiful, overly complex mechanics that fail much to often, and are extremely costly to repair. I can even understand the costly repairs .but why so often .I've had Datsun and two Nissan's, minor problems at over 100k miles.
Overall review: I wouldn't buy another Audi, and not sure if I can keep pumping money into this one. My sister has different Audi , she feels the same way.
"My Tourist Trophy" by Bebop69 on 08/04/2013. Trim: 2006 Audi TT Coupe quattro 3.2, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Classic design that makes me smile every time I look at it. Power enough to not be intimidated by traffic. Great sound system. Transmission that lets me drive the way I'm feeling at the moment. Great gas mileage. Trunk area is spacious for size of car.
Cons: Brakes squeak sometimes. Cup holders not convenient.
Overall review: Bought new in 2006, can't think of any car I had rather have!
3.2 l. and DSG is awesome! by Secondwatch on 09/30/2012. Trim: 2006 Audi TT Roadster quattro 3.2, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Stability in all conditions, rain, ice, snow, dry pavement. Quatro (AWD) is the most useful function I have found. I have driven my '06 TT S line roadster cross country (Seattle to Orlando) 3 times. 800 mile days are comfortable, even in a small car. I have upgraded brakes, intake and exhaust, but plan to go no further. 25+ oh highway, even better if I run at 60 mph. 23 mpg overall. After 68,000 mi. I still love this car! (3.2 l V6 with DSG is awesome)
Cons: brakes rotors needed to be upgraded to slotted (to decrease water film)
Overall review: 68,000 miles, drive daily now in Florida, Love this car!
TT 4 ME and maybe 4 U by Nokaoi from Edmonton on 02/18/2007. Trim: 2006 Audi TT Roadster quattro 3.2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everybody looks, unmistakable styling, fabulous fit and finish both inside and out, great warranty, great sound system, fun to drive, owned for one year and not a single manufacturers defect, comfortable seating (albeit only for two), deep throaty sound on acceleration, lots of power, great handling. I have owned Mercedes and BMW and they don't compare in build quality and service to Audi in my area. Half decent in the snow....for a sports car..but watch the low clearance in ruts.
Cons: Mild blind spots with top up, Audi's navigation system needs to be updated for 2007. Otherwise I love this car!
Overall review: I really do have to wipe peoples face prints off the windows when I leave it in a public place. This is a great car.