2006 Toyota Corolla

dependable and reliable by Madhatter from LA on 11/14/2011. Trim: 2006 Toyota Corolla CE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: MPG - reliability - sound system
Cons: it is relatively small, but I don't care
Overall review: Great - influenced my daughter to buy a new model when she got her 1st car
Best Compact Ever! by CorollaDriver on 07/05/2013. Trim: 2006 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Avg. 37 MPG!!! No Repairs.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Awesome!
Worth every penny by John on 06/21/2013. Trim: 2006 Toyota Corolla, Owned 3 years.
Pros: First, it sits higher than most economy cars so you can see the road. The driving position is comfortable, and at 300 pounds, it is also roomy and rides nicely. I drive 200 miles daily and while most is highway, I buzz along at 72 mph and get 36 mpg. I have found it dependable and with 100000 miles on it the biggest expenses were new struts ( California roads) .
Cons: It doesn't ride like a big car, but much better than a Honda Civic, or any other small. Car I have ridden in,
Overall review: Great little car with dependability, economy, decent looks, good ride, taller than many for big people ( I am over 6 ft tall). 36 mpg at high speeds, and interior is good. I would buy one again. It has a bigger car feel when you drive it, and the ride is a little mushy, like a big car. If you find one that is in good shape and need mileage, buy it. I have 75,000 miles in 2 years.
Cars !for the person who has to be there. by Buzzy Hermitage PA. on 08/16/2011. Trim: 2006 Toyota Corolla S, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great car always starts in our cold winters
Cons: head room getting in for a tall person like myself- a little tuff
Overall review: GREAT car! got my 2012 ordered already
Corolla CE by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/29/2006. Trim: 2006 Toyota Corolla CE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This Car is roomy and stylus. Doe great on city streets and driving through the mountains.
Cons: I can't complain about much except for for if you put something in the front seat that weighs more then 25 pounds it requires a setbelt.
Overall review: Its a great vehicle, i would recoomend the vehicle to anyone.