2006 Audi A4

Audi should recall all 06-08 A4's by Lyle on 04/05/2012. Trim: 2006 Audi A4 2.0 T, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Great Looking Car
Cons: Reliability is terrible. Part costs are out of this world. Everything on this car falls apart.. Tranny goes bad and Audi knows about this. Yet there is no recall. Fuel pump goes bad on all of the A4's. Motor leaks oil, the coil packs have been recalled about 4 different times now. After all that the car isnt worth anything!! Thats why you find then so cheap. One big pile of junk. I will never buy another AUDI ever again.
Overall review: enough said
My dream car by Redhead on 04/14/2010. Trim: 2006 Audi A4 2.0 T, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love the look of my car and accelleration
Cons: I love everything about this car, have had for 4 years, car has over 73000 miles and still drives like a dream.
Overall review: This car makes all other cars pale in comparision, even though I have placed over 73000 miles on my car it still drives like a brand new car. It is unbelievably reliable. My next car will be another Audi but it will probably be a while, car still acts brand new and looks fabulous!!
Love this car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/21/2006. Trim: 2006 Audi A4 2.0 T quattro w/ Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Where do I start? Excellent power, comfortable seats, great ride, awesome handling, one of the best interiors in the business. Audi hit the bullseye with this one!
Cons: The slight lag at times when taking off from a standstill. The seatbelt chime is very annoying.
Overall review: We bought an Avant (which is one of the most stylish station wagons available) in May. The best review I can give it is to say we're about to buy a second A4, this time a sedan with FWD and the CVT. Then we won't have to fight over who gets the Audi!
You will LOVE this car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/16/2006. Trim: 2006 Audi A4 1.8 T Cabriolet, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the most amazing car I have ever owned. It hugs the road, has an incredibly smooth ride, is great on gas mileage, has a wonderful automatic top release, and looks awesome.
Cons: Only one cup holder, and not a lot of leg room in the back.
Overall review: The best vehicle I've ever owned. A MUST buy.
Never Follow by D-mann from Cinti on 07/22/2006. Trim: 2006 Audi A4 2.0 T quattro w/ Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: First Audio for me and I'm happy with it.I love the front grill. The Bose Sound System is great.Front seat are comfortable. Most controls are located ok.
Cons: The solid leather seats are hot.Perforated seats would be much cooler. Cruise control in blind spot. Nosiy engine. I can't believe Audio didn't quiet it down .
Overall review: Nice Car.Learning the charteristics of the car makes take off a little less hesitant. Good power from a 4 cylinder. Nice road feel. The car feels solid. Turn signals on side mirror would have been a nice touch. HID lights (without the active setup) also.