2006 Mercury Grand Marquis

2006 Mercury Grand Marquis Prices
2006 Mercury Grand Marquis Fuel Economy
Good value - classy style by Bumpasser on 08/15/2013. Trim: 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis GS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Value for the money, dependable reputation, not shaped like a melted jelly bean, easy in/out. The insurance agency recognizes their durability/dependbility with low premiums. They've been around long enough for easily available/affordable parts if needed.
Cons: Cupholders poorly designed, few storage areas, excessive wind noise, steering wheel poorly designed for grasping. found out the heater isn't blowing hot air...hmmm
Overall review: This is my 2nd GM, the first was a '96 LS which I also liked. This one is the GS model chosen specifically over the LS because I found a 1 owner, widow owned, very low mileage car which I could afford without breaking the bank. I've only owned it for 2 months. It suits my needs for comfort, power, not too bad on MPG for the size if you drive it like you have some sense. Any car driven like a hot rod will cost you more for fuel. I did note some minor dislikes but my major concerns with any vehicle are dependability, comfort, safety, and this car fills those needs. The jury is still out on rear wheel drive performance in snow/ice but Americans managed to make it getting from A to B for about 70 years before front wheel drive got to be popular. I'm past the age for. having to impress anyone with driving a new car and I could pay off my mortgage for what most new cars cost these days. Besides that, most new cars resemble an insect wearing a frown.
Brickhouse by shavez from nc on 11/11/2012. Trim: 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Smooth ride and comfy interior. Classic feel.
Cons: After a month of driving, not much to complain about.
Overall review: I'm a big man and love my big car.
I will buy another Mercury Marquis by Larry on 02/26/2008. Trim: 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is a very huge, comfortable car with good gas milage. I like the way it rides and handles on the road and city.
Cons: location of cup holders and the front seat arm rests are too far from driver
Overall review: I owned a 1996 Marquis for over ten years and had zero problems. We bought a new Marquis in 2006 and have been just as pleased with it as the 1996 model.
great buy by Davidfrom W. on 03/30/2007. Trim: 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Ultimate, Owned 1 year.
Pros: one of the best large vehicles to be offered. acceleration,seating,comfort plus many other items on par with a Cadilliac which i also own. Only item i miss is the 10 min delay for all systems off and gas mileage not on par with Cadilliac. However,please compare price when you consider those small items that is missing from this car. Overall an exceptional buy.
Cons: see above
Overall review: see above
Excellent vehicle by Tom from Aurora on 08/03/2006. Trim: 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Convenience, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quality and luxury at a reasonable price. After purchase I found the ability to adjust the speed control without total reset and use the feature often.
Cons: Nothing worth mentioning.
Overall review: I have driven the vehicle 15,000 miles in less than six months and have had no problems. Performance on E85 fuel is also excellent.