2006 Chevrolet Suburban

2006 Chevrolet Suburban Prices
2006 Chevrolet Suburban Fuel Economy
The best in Full size SUV's by Todd on 05/24/2012. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I love the color mine is puter. The ride is very smooth. Has plenty of power for the road. Lots of room for my family of six and lugage. Pulls a 17' bass boat with ease.
Cons: access to the third roll seating could have been better. I don't like that you can only access it through the passanger side. After about 120,000 miles some of the sensors started going out but that only added upt to be a couple hundred dollars worth of repairs.
Overall review: I'm right now in the market for another Suburban but only becuase I want to get a 4x4, and this Suburban is our only vehecle. If you are in need of a large SUV get teh Suburban. Don't settle on the Tahoe if you do a lot of travelling, the Suburban has much more cargo room.
DARKSIDE BURB by "KARMA" from NorCal on 01/19/2008. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4WD w/1WT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love this vehicle. It's a CHEVY so yes I drive it hard, like it should be. great on gas when you "stay out of it" but still decent when driven hard. Lots of room/very comfortable. I have a 22' motor boat and pulling it is not to noticeable...except when on long trips. drove down to pick up the boat, one tank, 345 miles. driving home, same route with boat, 3 tanks of gas. stabile track is awesome. every 3,000 miles oil changes and every maintenance check is done. Lots of compliments on look and ride. navigation, stereo..all the bells and whistles are great. actually is a fun truck to drive. 37,000 mile since aug, 06 and zero problems! none, nada, zilch. handles great in the rain. FAST
Cons: TOPS OUT AT 110....."so I have been told" ;O)
Overall review: I have done alot of modifications to the truck. New angel eye headlights and parking lights. chrome license plate light covers, chrome side view mirror covers, chrome interior door handles, performance tires, chrome fuel door, led tail lights, blue neon parking lights, custom made mesh grill, custom made "true duel exhaust by magnaflow (really woke up the 6.0 motor!), GM performance intake makes her really growl and more responsive, (seems the more she is modified, the better the gas mileage), programmer (really woke her up more!!), 6.0 emblems from pontiac GTO add a nice touch, chrome chevy "bowtie" along a solid black grill looks REALLY nice. I am always getting comments on how she looks and sounds. surprising what cars she will beat and out handle (so I have been told ;o) ) This truck is very responsive to my needs and "never complains". what ever I ask of her she complies. much room when third row removed. bose stereo sounds unbelievable. definitely reccommended. ADHERE TO THE LAW!
Review ID: #522021 Is this review offensive?
BEST VEHICLE YET! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/12/2007. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD w/1WT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Would recommend this vehicle to anyone with a big family that wants to ride in comfort. Has that extra space in the back so you do not have to put your luggage on the roof.
Cons: I use the auto control to move my seat back into position. There is a screw on the side that continues to come unscrewed. It could get better gas mileage.
Overall review: I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I've owned it for over a year without any major problems. AWESOME RIDE!
Drive The Best And Forget The Rest by R-Lee from Pana, IL on 04/18/2007. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4WD w/1WT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's the king of SUV's no doubt!!
Cons: more horse power
Overall review: The ride oh the ride!! it's GREAT Handles like a dream.
Best Suburban Yet! by AZBurb on 12/10/2006. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've owned Suburbans of various vintages over the years. My first was a '82 in college, followed by a '91, '96 and now a '06. I have also owned a Tahoe and Silverado crew cab. I have and will always be a GM owner. The Suburban has always met my needs: plenty of room for anything and plenty of power to pull my boat and travel trailer. I have the Z71 package with every conceivable option, as I really like the look that differentiates it from every other Suburban. All around it is the best SUV for my needs, perfect for my family and activities. The 2006 is definitely the most refined Suburban I have had...the 2007 versions have yet to grow on me.
Cons: No complaints whatsoever...truck has been flawless.
Overall review: Highly recommended!!!