2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
great auto by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/22/2010. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: great styling, most dependable Mercedes I have yet owned
Cons: tires wear poorly
Overall review: This has been a wonderful car to own
An Awesome Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/15/2005. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very quick, tight handling, very quiet, I love everything about it
Overall review: I say buy it
Superb Entry-Level Luxe Auto by Deedee in Portland on 04/16/2014. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I purchased an '06 C230 Sport in '08. I didnt want to wait for the redesigned C Classes to arrive at dealers, plus I loved the way '06 looked. I still own it, and it has never given me any major problems except when an engine magnet fell off- not sure how that happened- but that was easily fixed under warranty. I have driven it all along the eastern seaboard, and all over Europe as well. It was a lot of fun taking it out on the Autobahn! It has 85000 miles now, and still runs smoothly. It still is a very attractive car considering the fact that it is nearing the ten year old mark and the new design language that is the standard today. I can honestly say that I love my C230!
Cons: My only issues would be with the engine output at 201 hp. That seems and feels a little under powered. Take into consideration that its direct competitors such as BMW's 3 series and Audi's A4 both have 14-19 more horses under thier hoods respectively. Also, it is a little small. Its more like a compact than a traditional sedan. I have to keep the passenger seat in the far forward position so that my 1 1/2 year old daughter's feet to have room in her car seat.
Overall review: A great car overall. Minor complaints, but nothing that would make me get rid of it.
My Best Car Ever! by Laszlo, Budapest on 01/13/2014. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Styling, ease of handling, fantastic braking system, steadiness on all kinds of roads and conditions, computer disolay, stereo, practically zero oil consumption.
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: See above.I am 76 yrs old, and have owned 18 vehicles in total, among them 2 Ford Mustangs, 3 Volvos, 2 Peugeots, 2 BMWs, and 2 Mercedes C series. The 2006 Mercedes C180 Kompressor Elegance Automatic I still drive is by far the best car I ever owned. It has so far been absolutely trouble-free, and the superb tires are Fulda instead of Michelin. I bought the car in Holland from first owner, and am now driving it in Hungary. In the last few years I do not drive it long distances, so the km stand is at 60,000 kms, but I still get out on a German autobahn and my beauty cruises effortlessly at 220-230 km/h. I have followed to the letter all service inspections at an authorized dealer. Although the car is getting on in years (like its owner), I am not considering a trade-in. Ever!
Excellence by JRider on 04/25/2013. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz C280 Luxury Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling is excellent
Cons: Shifting can be hard on a cold morning.
Overall review: For being 6 years old now, and with 75K miles.. .it still drives likes its new off the lot.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next