2006 Buick Rendezvous

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Great Used Car! by Big T Florida on 06/18/2012. Trim: 2006 Buick Rendezvous, Owned 6 years.
Pros: One of the best cars I have ever owned. I am a big guy and this car is comfotable. Has been very reliable.I hope to drive it a few more years.
Cons: Bought the car before the government bailout. Sorry but I cannot buy another GMAC product. I cannot accept the federal government owning any public company for any reason.
Overall review: Great car. Great used car value.
From the Hills of the Country by Lee on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2006 Buick Rendezvous CX, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Excellent interior space for driver and passengers. Room to haul objects to family and friends homes.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Of the vehicles we have owned, we find it one of the best we have owned and operated. Maintenance is simple and has been minimal. It is "user friendly" for my spouse. We would recommned the vehicle for a family or couple.
The Best of the Best by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/01/2006. Trim: 2006 Buick Rendezvous CX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: On my 2006 Rendezvous CXL FWD I love the comfortable first and second row seats and the heated front seats. The cargo room is impresive even though the avalible bucket seats dont have a partition between the cargo area and the seats. The small item storage is also great. Another thing that made me choose the Rendezvous is the gas mileage we get about 19.3 city and 26.7 highway according to our info center. If you dont need high performance the 3.5 V6 is more than adequate with FWD, with AWD it is adequate.
Cons: The thing that annoys me the most is the second row seats dont fold flat with the third row. The dual climate controls are very confusing for most drivers.
Overall review: If you are looking at a car-based SUV the Rendezvous is definitely worth a look.
Great for the Price by Christina from Jacksonville, NC on 06/22/2006. Trim: 2006 Buick Rendezvous CX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the space in the front. Lots of storage both cargo and up front. The sunroof is a great option. Very smooth ride and quiet
Cons: The back seat is very cramped. Not comfortable for someone over the height of 5'6". Not bad for kids.
Overall review: Overall it is great for the price. I love Buick.
Our Second Vehicle by JAN from MPLS on 05/06/2006. Trim: 2006 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great ride, excellent turning radius, good exterior visibility, comfortable leather seats with suede inserts, quad seating, interior decor, great handling, fun to drive
Cons: wish there was an interior auto dimming mirror, temperature controls still hard to use, would like to have an option to buy second and third row full across all weather floor mats and cargo liner with lip, wish cruise control was in steering wheel
Overall review: Glad we made the purchase. We did not want another mini-van but still wanted comfort to carry 6-7 people with some towing capacity. Wanted a ride like a car but some aspects of a SUV and get over 20 MPG highway
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next