2006 Mitsubishi Galant

a Safe and Great mileage Car by TerriG on 12/04/2008. Trim: 2006 Mitsubishi Galant DE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: We've hard our Galant for 3 yrs... we were in a accident...of course it tore up the front end and the airbags deployed...but all in all not a scratch was on any of us.. the frame of this car saved us from serious injuries... very good and safe car...we got 30MPG everytime we drove somewhere...perfect on gas
Cons: nothin
Overall review: A safe car for anyone...
Great purchase, A+ by Lauren, Pittsburgh, PA on 08/30/2008. Trim: 2006 Mitsubishi Galant SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the way this car looks, very sporty. Its also roomy and comfortable, and pretty quick. The performance is great, the handling is tight and I have been very pleased in the 2 plus years since I bought the car. It was a great choice!
Cons: No heated seats in my SE, which is part of the overall package. . . the leather can be a bit chilly in the winter. Also I did have a small, cosmetic piece of my door handle fall off, haven't checked in with the dealer to see what they want to charge for it yet, $$$. . .
Overall review: It's a great car, has all the features to make it feel like a luxurious purchase without the price tag. It runs great and I will definately hold on to it after it's paid off!
Review ID: #531969 Is this review offensive?
Best out of my previous 5 by Lil Jack on 01/26/2008. Trim: 2006 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the speed. Its a get up and go car. I have had about ever brand of car and this is my favorite. I have never planned on paying a car off, but this one i'm going to keep. Then get another mitsubishi. I love it.
Cons: Once i got home i noticed the side mirrors didn't fold in. That would have been a nice addition. But everything this else is great
Overall review: I love it
Definitely in the Budget by R.Smoove from Bronx, N.Y. on 12/14/2007. Trim: 2006 Mitsubishi Galant DE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am satisfied with the handling performance as well as the spacious interior.
Cons: I would have liked for the mirrors to be able to fold in.
Overall review: I am very pleased with my purchase and have every intention on keeping my car until its paid off.
Review ID: #520028 Is this review offensive?
#rd Galant for me by Rick from New Rochelle on 02/25/2012. Trim: 2006 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 6 years.
Pros: has a great sound to the engine, nice exterior lines and very nice interior.
Cons: why are all galant side view mirror bases not flexible instead of solidly attached? I don't get that? Cost production less expensive to make. 2 maintenence service centers closed. So hard to go to dealers for maintenence. My local Nissan dealer services my Galants.
Overall review: 3rd Galant 1999, 2002 and 2006!