2006 Subaru Baja

Perfect vehicle for the "non-lazy" by Pete in the Rocky Mountains on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2006 Subaru Baja Sport, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This car is unbelievable in snow and on ice. I lift the hood every weekend to check in there..as any 34 year veteran mechanic would do...and all I have ever had to top off is the windshield washer. This is the best all around vehicle I've owned....and I've had 3 brand new Toyotas and 1 Honda...which were all perfect vehicles,too. I love it.
Cons: The seatbelt warning bell is relentless and very annoying. the car seats only 4...but I knew this when I bought it.
Overall review: Perfect vehicle for me. I do load the little bed often....just the right size.
Unique and stylish. by Leeman on 12/02/2008. Trim: 2006 Subaru Baja Turbo, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Distinct styling. Fun and practical. No Problems, excellent acceleration, good gas mileage. Great value. Heated seats and hard tonneau cover are good.
Cons: Only seats two in the back.
Overall review: A fun, easy to drive, useful car/truck without the size of a big SUV. Holds everyday stuff and can haul larger objects if needed like a TV or bikes or surfboards. Drove across country in it and it handled the mountains and bad weather with ease. Got 25 mpg on the freeway with all the seats filled with people.
The Ultimate Car Truck by SpeedRacer from CALI on 07/07/2008. Trim: 2006 Subaru Baja Sport, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Its A Excellent Car Its A Excellent Truck Its AWD Excellent GAS MILIAGE 28 HWY
Cons: ITS GREAT WONT PART WITH IT
Overall review: 10 OF 10
chic truck by katchis zanesville on 04/14/2008. Trim: 2006 Subaru Baja Sport, Owned 2 years.
Pros: this truck was my dream ride from the ist time i saw it,i told all my friends and family i wanted one ,but it was yrs.before i was able to get one brand-new!!
Cons: sometimes the bed is too small for the things i need to haul
Overall review: it's still the best vehicle i've ever owned i hope i can drive it til it dies a natural death,only 30,000 miles isure hope for mnay happymore
The best of both worlds. by Paul on 01/28/2008. Trim: 2006 Subaru Baja Turbo, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Multi purpose SUV. Quick and nible. I use the Baja to pull a T@B trailer with no problems. It has done well in all weather conditions.
Cons: It loves fuel
Overall review: The Subaru Baja is fun to drive. I have a shell on the bed so that my two dogs can ride with me.