2006 Jaguar XK Series

A Taste of Paradise by Darli from Arizona on 07/21/2008. Trim: 2006 Jaguar XK8 Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My XK8 is a dream come true luxury car. From the very first day when I drove it home from the dealership, I was greeted with so much attention. Not me, the car! Everything works perfectly on it. It has that signature Jaguar growl and I was surprised that in spite of all those horses, it is quite economical on gas. Phenonemal sound system - with the 9 speakers all at head level, you enjoy fabulous sound even with the top down. I was also delighted with the trunk room. Best of all, I am 5'2" and this car was made for me! Fits like a glove! I have often had viz problems with vehicles but not my Jag!
Cons: What's not to like? Sleek luxury styling, guts to go, state of the art, sound system, leather seats, beautiful wheels and tires...Mmmm, I am in love! However, if you want a car which melds silently into the rest...this ain't the car for you. It draws attention and heads turn, rather disconcerting at first. Then you realize those folks are all so glad for you!
Overall review: This car was meant for a smaller body, I think. Taller folk tell tales of woe about their heads hitting the roof. At 5'2" Not a problem for me - I hardly ever put the top up. Also if you have problems getting down...it is quite low to the ground. It is delightful to use the Nav system, satellite radio and built in phone. Each time I walk into my garage and see her sitting there, I am just so happy I decided to buy the Jag! Not sure if I would want it as an only vehicle...but as a simple joy to dirve..well..the jag has got it in spades!
Awesome car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/31/2008. Trim: 2006 Jaguar XK8 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome car
Cons: None
Overall review: Awesome car!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't spend the money. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/22/2007. Trim: 2006 Jaguar XK8 Convertible, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Beautiful looking and certainly and eye-catcher.
Cons: HORRIBLE quality car! SEVERAL times I have had doors automatically locking, windows automatically rolling down, lights that won't shut off - and I am not in the car and it's running! HORRIBLE quality car!
Overall review: Don't spend the money.