2006 Scion xA

Excellent little car by Gary from NC on 08/07/2011. Trim: 2006 Scion xA 5-Door Hatchback, Owned 5 years.
Pros: For the price and type of car it is, you can't beat it. We have never had a problem and the car has over 55k miles now.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Excellent buy. I will get another Scion, but first I want to see 200k plus miles roll around.
Great car for city, all-season driving by Jason in Omaha on 03/02/2008. Trim: 2006 Scion xA 5-Door Hatchback, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great city mileage. Love the practical body style. Very short, but still fits 4 adults quite well. Drives great in snow.
Cons: Gears are too short for my tastes. Highway mileage is just ok. I've never approached 40mpg in this car, and wonder if people who claim to aren't drafting semis. MythBusters showed that was quite effective. Standard features aren't exactly what I would have chosen. Don't care about power windows or mirrors, and power steering really isn't necessary in a car this size. Heated mirrors would have been nice, though.
Overall review: This is my third winter with this car. I love to drive around when the roads get really bad, to show people driving suv's they really are wasting their money. The short body make it one of the most front heavy vehicles on the road, and the narrow tires help it dig through the snow to the pavement beneath. It did fine with the stock tires, but this year I invested in a 2nd set of wheels and winter tires (Mich X-Ice). It's no extra hassle because you should be rotating tires about twice a year anyway. Total cost around $900, but that's less then getting optional AWD on most models, and it's more effective from a safety standpoint. AWD keeps you from getting stuck, but snow tires keep you from getting killed. Also, much of the cost is offset by the longer expected life from your all-seasons. Lots of people get rid of all-seasons prematurely, because winter handling decreases well before the tire is used up.
VALUE ABOVE ALL by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/02/2008. Trim: 2006 Scion xA 5-Door Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: EVERYTHING
Cons: SHOULD HAVE HEATED OUTSIDE REARVIEW MIRRORS, INTEMIINENT REAR WIPER SETTING.
Overall review: AN ECELLENT VALUE FOR THE MONEY
I like it so far by Mike on 06/13/2007. Trim: 2006 Scion xA 5-Door Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The interior room, A/C, Radio is sweet, Great handling and easy parking....I also love the tonneau cover in the back.
Cons: I have an automatic and my MPG is about 30 when the average is 32-38....But it's still better than my last car.
Overall review: I traded in my 2001 SVT Mustang Cobra Convertible with 350 RWHP for this car. Why? Gas prices, high insurance, lack of room, sick of the problems with my mustang, and MUCH CHEAPER PARTS. I was a Ford buff for many years and have owned two mustangs and an F150 and let me tell you this car beats them all. The handling/room is quite impressive and responsive and the car is a sinch to work on compared to my mustangs. It hasn't broke down yet and I got a 7 yr/ 100,000 mile warranty with the car for $14,000 and I now spend about $80 bux a month on gas compared to the $250+ I was spending on my cobra that kept breaking down. My insurance also dropped $250 every six months and now I only have to worry about paying for the parts that wear. Overall Very happy with my experience so far and it is a BLAST to drive to work and back.
Great little car by Kathi South Carolina on 04/03/2007. Trim: 2006 Scion xA 5-Door Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Almost everything, we just brought our scion in March of 2007. We really enjoy driving it and owning this car. I would recommend this car to everyone
Cons: It's shake when you are going though the automatic carwash. There is no arm rest and cruise control. You need to order one.
Overall review: We have really enjoy owning this car and we will buy another scion in our future.