2006 Ford Mustang

Looks aren't everything... RUN AWAY FROM! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/21/2011. Trim: 2006 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe Coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The body style.
Cons: The quality of the build... Had to be repainted (while still under warrenty), rims started pitting, paint is super thin in areas. over 30K for junk!
Overall review: I would not recomend this car. Ford did a horrible job on it. The quality is pathetic!!!
Better than a Beamer by Angie from Avondale on 05/15/2007. Trim: 2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my third Mustang. I love the looks and quality of the vehicle. It's just the right size for me and I love the way it gets me moving especially when getting on the freeway or out of the way of an 18 wheeler.
Cons: I live in Phoenix and sometimes I don't think the air conditioner works as well as my last Mustang which was a 2000 Mustang GT.
Overall review: I will buy one again because after driving other cars, they just cannot compare.
Convertibles the way to go by MustangDan on 09/24/2012. Trim: 2006 Ford Mustang V6 Standard Convertible, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This is a great sports car. I have a 2006 convertible since 2007 and have had no issues with anything. Handles great. I park it in the winter so it looks as good as it did the day I bought it.
Cons: None. The guy that wrote about issues sounds like he got a lemon. Happens with all automakers. Even the imports
Overall review: Great car. Anyone that sees my car comments on how great it looks.
Test Driver
Great Car! by DawgMan from Vancouver on 04/29/2012. Trim: 2006 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe Coupe.
Pros: The performance from a V6 engine is amazing, pulls way harder than you expect. The cabin noise from the engine makes it sound like it has twice the amount of horsepower than it actually has. Very easy to modify.
Cons: The note from the exhaust sounds a little restricted. Rear seat space, or lack thereof.
Overall review: Rear seat space doesnt really matter, since you drive in the front seat, which has a ton of legroom. The trunk is pretty big as well, which means you can take it on roadtrips. Steering feels very secure, especially on wet roads. The design of the car is stunning.
Mustang GT Premium: Absolutely Amazing by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/16/2007. Trim: 2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Incredible car in all aspects
Cons: My only dislike is that there was not an option to get automatic on off headlights
Overall review: Fun, great power, quick braking time, incredible car.