2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid

A great SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/27/2006. Trim: 2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchase american products, first whenever possible.I have put 5900 miles on the car in 5 months with no problems to this date.
Overall review: Great gas milage to date of city 30 and 31 hiway.
Go Green! by jdoll on 12/15/2008. Trim: 2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Gas milage is great for this size of the car.
Cons: No power & no speed. Not peppy.
Overall review: Great car for the city.
Wouldn't Trade by Minnesota Mariner Hybrid Driver on 06/23/2008. Trim: 2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Smooth ride and has all the power I need. I have hauled small trailers piled with rock, multiple canoes, etc. Handles beautifully in snow and on ice. Comfortable on long trips. Gas mileage is very good for the convenience of driving a smaller SUV. I've had three dealerships contact me to see if I'd be interested in selling. Evidently, they are having touble getting hybrid vehicles from their manufacturers. My answer to each one was, "NO WAY!"
Cons: No outside temperature gauge or visor area storage (I don't have a sun roof.) Radio tuning is a bit teedious, particularly when driving. Otherwise the layout is very convenient.
Overall review: I've owned large sedans, pick-up trucks, small cars and a small SUV over the years. The Hybrid Mariner is my favorite of all.
AN AWESOME RIDE by MIKE pittsburgh on 08/15/2006. Trim: 2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: SO FUN TO DRIVE
Cons: A little sluggish
Overall review: THE BEST CAR FOR THE PRICE
A True samll SUV by Excalibur on 07/29/2006. Trim: 2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style, Handling, Power, ride and space available in rear compartment
Overall review: This is a true small SUV that handles like a car. My wife is short and she feels the comfort of the seat and window visual area and still doesn't feel too close to the steering wheel. This is a real plus in our home as she always has that problem driving. You get the feeling you aren't riding on the road and the placement of the windows gives you virtually no blind spots.