2006 Mercury Monterey

2006 Mercury Monterey Prices
2006 Mercury Monterey Fuel Economy
This one's a "Keeper"! by the paintitguy in Sun City West, Az. on 04/10/2011. Trim: 2006 Mercury Monterey Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Stunning looks, versatile seating and extraordinary roominess. I went from a full sized Ford Econoline wagon to this and am "IN LOVE!".
Cons: I don't care for warning bells and perhaps it might be helpful if the rear bench was removable, but it's spectacular the way it is!
Overall review: I was SO sorry I didn't buy one of these new and have lamented not doing so ever since. I just picked up this used one and am SO thankful I did! Should have done it years ago.
Review ID: #551935 Is this review offensive?
Classy minivan... by Motorcity motorin' on 11/21/2005. Trim: 2006 Mercury Monterey Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the quiet ride, it's dependable, cool options including memory profile and heated/cooled seats, great power and acceleration, comfortable seats, roomy but not overdone, sleek styling, cool 3rd row seat, not overly big and bulky screaming "minivan" like the Toyota. Middle row and front row seats are quite comfortable-don't make them fold into the floor like other manufacturers or they won't be comfortable anymore...
Cons: ANNOYING WARNING BELLS THAT ARE EAR PIERCING AND COME ON WAY TOO OFTEN, lights come on with wipers, sliding door windows do not go down, no glove box light, fit and finish could be better, not the best fuel economy, and only a 4 speed auto.
Overall review: Overall, surprisingly nice van. I wonder how long it will take Kia to copy this one too?
Review ID: #482083 Is this review offensive?
Ford has a winner in the 500 and Mercury Montego by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/11/2005. Trim: 2006 Mercury Monterey Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is our 2nd Montego. We have a 2005 as well. The car has the right balance of performance, roominess, and economy to make it a nearly perfect package. My wife is averaging over 26 m/g on her 05, and I am averaging 25.5 m/g on my 06. I do more city driving than she does.
Cons: I am not terribly fond of the instrumentation on any of the new cars, our Montego's included. I don't need a tachometer and I doubt that most people do. I would prefer the speedometer to be mounted in the center and good instrumentation arrayed around the speedometer.
Overall review: We love our Montego’s and highly recommend them to anyone who wants a good all around family car