2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

A Wonderful Truck for Your Bucks by Wanda Southaven, MS on 04/04/2006. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The sleek look, size(in case of a family addition), durability, and easy handle. And of course, the hands free phone!!
Cons: XM Radio and On-Star not being factored into the overall price of vehicle. The Interior, Mainly the dash....has little eye appeal.
Overall review: Overall, I love my truck. Unlike other, gas mileage has been great. On a daily basis, I average 45-50 miles. I fill up once a week and my gas carries me exactly to the 7th day.
Great Truck of its Line by Lisa Lisa from Tx on 01/01/2012. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I love the style and the handling of a SUV /Truck. Cloth interior and the features of the LS model.
Cons: The backseat is a little hard to get into if you are a short person. Not much leg room for a tall person.
Overall review: I love my TB. I have had some repairs to it but it has held out for five years with no recalls.
Most Comfortable Drive by Carmen on 10/04/2011. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable ride, roomy, seats very high, hugs the road well and quick acceleration
Cons: This car does not have all the features like my 1997 Blazer had with outside temperature gauge, compass, and automatic seat adjuster. This car is not fuel efficient in town, but does well on the highway. I've noticed some electrical problems with my radio lighting and automatic door opener does not function. I believe I'm not the only one with electrical issues since most Trailblazers I've seen have a rear brake light not functioning.
Overall review: I would buy another one because I truly enjoy the comfort and the way this car handles the road or highway.
My alternative to a van by Roy from Arizona on 01/21/2010. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I like the rear door, you can lift the door or just open the window. Ride's very smooth and take's corner's very well for it's size. Great family SUV seat's 7 Lot's of power for a inline 6 cylinder 4.2
Cons: The third row seats don't fold flat. The front ball joint prevents from upgrading to large size tire's. I have had 3 thing's go bad: The fuel sending unit at 35k, Idler Pulley @ 37k, and Water Pump @ 96k miles. These are very common problems.
Overall review: It's a great SUV for a family of 5. The fuel economy isn't all that great, but it is a large vehicle. When moving, it can come in handy. I recommend for people who purchase this vehicle, to keep up on scheduled maintainence. It is a really good vehicle for traveling in and out of state. Handles dirt roads pretty well.
From Minivan to Trailblazer Ext by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/03/2008. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks, affordability, roominess
Cons: cupholders , lack of storage space in front for my purse and cd's
Overall review: I was looking for a affordable, sporty vehicle that would fit a family of 6 for everyday use and trips. This is just perfect for us. I have been happy with the gas milage, since I purchased this knowing it wasnt going to get "small car" gas milage. Gas milage is close to the minivan I traded in. LOVE IT!!