2006 Cadillac STS

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
cool ride by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/29/2012. Trim: 2006 Cadillac STS V8, Owned 6 years.
Pros: comfort
Cons: sensor issues on check engine light... even thougheverything is fine... light stays on.
Overall review: great car
My Sporty AWD Luxury Mobile by Colorado Driver on 09/25/2010. Trim: 2006 Cadillac STS V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a great car, I was able to get it at great price used, and for all the goodies that it has (navi, rocking Bose system, heated and cooled seats, bluetooth and on and on) the ride is nice and quite and I get everyone stopping me to tell me what a great looking car it is. This car is fun to drive, I already recieved a speeding ticket..I look forward to driving in the snow so I can see how the AWD does in the Colorado winter
Cons: So far the ride it stiffer than I was used to, I sold my 2002 DTS and miss the highway ride. I also miss the size, it doesnt have much storage and what is with that glove box...it should be call a envelope box. only issue was that the shift would not come out of park while i was in the teller line at my bank, they had to tow it to the dealership and that is where it is today, I hope to have it back sometime next week, other than that everything works well. This is my fourth Cadillac, the first was a Catera, then a 98 STS, a 2002 DTS and now the 2006 STS... I drive them until they get about 150K and have had very good experiences with each one.
Overall review: I enjoy and look forward to driveing my Cadillac everyday, my wife wouldn't drive the DTS because it was an old person's car, I do a lot of highway driving for work and I did enjoy the big car ride that the DTS offered but I feel more my age driving the STS and my driving went from relaxed to sporty and fast...
Great Car!!! by Caddy Lover on 09/22/2010. Trim: 2006 Cadillac STS V8, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is my third STS. That is how much I like these cars. Fun to drive and very comfortable. My next car will still be a STS.
Cons: Trunk room is one complaint. The only other thing is the mileage. My first one (a 1999) got close to 30 MPG. My current one (a 2006) only gets about 20 MPG. Mileage went down when the body style was changed
Overall review: Will drive these as long as they make them.
Best American car ever built by Slick on 06/30/2010. Trim: 2006 Cadillac STS V6, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Sporty and comfotable, great milage and power for a v6. Repairs do not have german pricing, preformance overall trumps Beamerstein
Overall review: Excellent in every catagory
Quickie by Abdul from Phoenix on 02/18/2008. Trim: 2006 Cadillac STS V8, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Quick
Cons: Gas mileage could be better.
Overall review: I like it