2006 GMC Yukon Denali

2006 GMC Yukon Denali Prices
2006 GMC Yukon Denali Fuel Economy
The Best by Gary Pittsburgh on 02/03/2011. Trim: 2006 GMC Yukon Denali XL AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Vehicle rides like a Luxuray Truck, Nice pick up speed if you ever step on it. Great vehicle if your a bigger guy like me at 6'5 315lbs
Cons: My computer says that I'm getting only 13.5 mpg's and I drive like a grandma most of the time but I do live in a city (Pittsburgh).
Overall review: Exelent vehicle once you have one you don't want anything less. I didn't fit in a mini van. This vehicle is great for family's
Best in Class by yukonlova on 04/14/2008. Trim: 2006 GMC Yukon Denali AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great power for a large, heavy SUV; ride and comfort are tops in class. BOSE sound system is a plus and love the captains chairs. Love the 20 in chrome wheels.
Cons: No bluetooth, MP3/iPod jack, captains chairs do not slide back or recline, GPS is very basic and can be a bit slow to respond at times. Drinks gas like I drink beers.
Overall review: Great SUV and the cons are all minor details that honestly I have not thought about since I bougth the truck 2.5 years ago. No maintanence problems and still looks great. Would buy again but hate the 2008 body style...not sure why GMC tried to make it more "fancy" as I feel most people love the toughness of the older models.
Great, With A Few Flaws.... by Christy on 06/17/2008. Trim: 2006 GMC Yukon Denali XL AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the look, the new body style is boxey, and just like all the others. The Denali has a great look, more people take a glance at my car at red lights. This is my second Denali, I probalby will buy again. I love the navigation system, but wish it were a little more user friendly.
Cons: For a 50K vehicle, the inside dash, and the cup holder area, is very, very cheap. The dash has made bubbles and peeled. I have taken it to the dealership twice. They fixed it the best they could, but it continues to peel. My car stays in the garage, so I know it is not the outside heat. I also do not work, so it is not exposed to the elements all day either. I am very dissapointed with that. My first did the same thing, but not as bad.
Overall review: I miight buy a third, depending on the body style, (I hope they go back to the old body style), and if they get the dash and interior up to par, without peeling paint. They also could make a little more leg room for the middle seat. Get some more perks for the money...
***((+++==( ULTIMATE TRUCK )==+++))*** by Todd, Laurel, MD on 12/01/2006. Trim: 2006 GMC Yukon Denali AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Blue Pearlesnt paint when its showroom shiny :O sooo nice with those 20inch rims chrome. we have the tone interior with DvD player and all
Cons: Nav cant keep up if u like to go 100+ :D
Overall review: BUY it
Awesome luxury SUV by Omegafiler from TX on 09/06/2006. Trim: 2006 GMC Yukon Denali AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable ride on long trips (auto-ride/leather seats), loaded with tons features to keep both you and the passengers entertained, good outside visibility for a full-size SUV, good value for what you get, powerful 6.0l V8, and it just looks beautiful inside and out. Extra optional features such as the Sat navigation, sun-roof, rear DVD, and 20" chrome wheels just make an already excellent vehicle even better.
Cons: GPS navigation not very intuitive (but still very useful!), gas mileage, rear-bucket seats don't recline, dash quality could see improvement, steering has vague center, horrible OE goodyear tires, no bluetooth, no aux input, no MP3 CD playback, stereo needs more bass or at least more adjustment for the sub, and is A/C rather loud.
Overall review: I'm sure based on the "cons" it may sound rather bad. But I've wanted a Denali for many years, so I've been aware of all it's features; I just finally decided to get one. So regardless of any negative features I discovered or already knew about, this is an awesome vehicle and wouldn't trade it in for anything out there (not even a caddy!). If you're also looking for the best value in a loaded full-size luxury SUV, definately put the Denali at the top of your short list.