2006 Cadillac Escalade

no room by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/26/2012. Trim: 2006 Cadillac Escalade, Owned 1 year.
Pros: color
Cons: Back seat has very little leg room. You must turn your ankle sideways to get out. Hard to enter 3rd row seat. Heavy 3rd row seat to remove. this truck is very long, there shouldn't be any problem to move back seat back about 7 inches.
Overall review: Move back seat back about 7 inches.
color of deception. by am air drom dallas. on 12/08/2011. Trim: 2006 Cadillac Escalade 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: safetly feling, being able to ride above the crowd with a very heavy suv. accelaration is very good but not excellent. it is a truck. transmission is excellent feeling above all. mileage 60,800
Cons: gas, 12.7 mpg
Overall review: expensive at the service department.
Styling by FitChik on 12/31/2009. Trim: 2006 Cadillac Escalade AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks great, lots of room, and comfy.
Cons: Gas Hog, but what do you expect from this big vehicle. Parts are too expensive!!! Low beam headlight went out, dealer wanted $401.00 for the bulb without labor. I paid $138 at another parts store and changed it myself. Doesn't like the cold weather and takes a while to heat up. It slips in the snow sometimes. I don't feel as safe in it as I did my jeep.(jeep cherokee that kept breaking down).
Overall review: Overall I like this vehicle for the style, comfort, and room. I paid $22,000 a year and a half ago for it so I am not too disappointed. However, I would NEVER buy this thing new at $60,000+. It is not worth the price they want!!!!!!!!
Wonderful Ride! by Teri on 11/26/2009. Trim: 2006 Cadillac Escalade AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the roomy, comfortable interior. I had a small suv before & with kids this is so much better. Now we all have a little more elbow room & in style.
Cons: Gas Hog.
Overall review: The 2006 Escalade (not ESV) AWD, is easy to maneuver, lots of room for adults & kids, rides smooth & easy, holds the road excellent, seats are comfortable on long trips, great surround sound for music & movies. Excellent SUV except for gas. It does drink alot of that. But I love this truck!!
Classy bling by sjmaser on 02/24/2007. Trim: 2006 Cadillac Escalade AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: One of the best riding vehicle's I have owned and the power is unmatched. Fuel economy is not bad if you don't have your foot into it constantly, which is hard to do.
Cons: If you have a lead foot, expect to shell out alot in fuel, and steering can be overcorrective if you arn't careful.
Overall review: A head turner with lots of power and a beautiful ride. Highly recommended.